+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Omar

renner

Looking for Omar

I have been searching for where I might be able to find some of Cupid contestant OMAR'S music (he must have some recordings out there somewhere with a talent like that). It's not often that I hear some music that I really enjoy and I'd absolutely love to find some of his. I've heard that he has a website, but all my searches have come up with nothing. I've also heard that he stated his last name on the show, but no one can remember, and I missed the second airing of the show. If anyone knows Omar's last name, or his/his band's website, or where I might find some recordings of his, please let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Dying to hear more,

Renner

there was a thread for this show last week in which someone stated his full name, and said that she had gone to the same university as him. You might want to do a search here in FORT, and youŽll find it.

Unfortunately, a lot of first time "posters" have shown up in this forum stating they just happened to know contestants.

I smell a troll.

FORT Newbie

Smell a troll!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SillyMamma
    Unfortunately, a lot of first time "posters" have shown up in this forum stating they just happened to know contestants.

I smell a troll.

I don't know why it surprises you that there are actually people out there who know these guys.....they are REAL PEOPLE in the REAL WORLD.

I know one of the guys...saw him on t.v and did a search on the net for Cupid message board...that's how I got here and am a new poster.

Anyhow...if anyone does come across Omar's music, please post where to get it...I'd be interested in hearing more of it also.

FORT Newbie
    I went to middle school and high school w/ Rob (not Robert, the Austrian guy). I was surprised to see him on the show! I wish him the best of luck!

FORT Newbie

That's a nice website. Too bad he's gone. He made nice eyecandy

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the link to Omar's website....he sure does make for some nice eye candy...

There are some men on the show that definitely shouldn't be there..RENDA...Omar far out beats this guy w/looks, personality, style, career...WHAT WAS LISA THINKING?????

At least Omar was able to get his name out there...sure it will help his CD sales.

+ Reply to Thread