+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Major WITCH

FORT Newbie

Major WITCH

I can appreciate the "girls stick together" theme of this show, but one of the players (Laura) is getting a bit carried away with the tough girl act. The first thing I can say about her is that she has clearly never had her ass kicked. She has NO call or right to get up in guys' faces as she did with the "sword guy". He was well within his rights to push her away. How dare he touch her? PLEASE! She was completely violating his personal space in an effort to relieve him of his sword. Admittedly he was a bit freaky about his sword, but that gave her no right to act the way she did. My crystal ball sees a coldcock in her future...I know I would have done the same thing, if not worse if she got in my face. I don't know what she thinks she has to prove, but the world is not impressed. I have never believed in hitting a lady, but she stopped acting like a lady long ago. Laura has crossed the border into PUSHY BROAD. I sincerely hope one of these guys decks her so she'll wake up and realize she can't treat people the way she does. She's within her rights to yell and scream and cuss and cut people down all she wants..but she's crossed the line with forcing her physical self on anyone....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanDallas
    I can appreciate the "girls stick together" theme of this show, but one of the players (Laura) is getting a bit carried away with the tough girl act. The first thing I can say about her is that she has clearly never had her ass kicked. She has NO call or right to get up in guys' faces as she did with the "sword guy". He was well within his rights to push her away. How dare he touch her? PLEASE! She was completely violating his personal space in an effort to relieve him of his sword. Admittedly he was a bit freaky about his sword, but that gave her no right to act the way she did. My crystal ball sees a coldcock in her future...I know I would have done the same thing, if not worse if she got in my face. I don't know what she thinks she has to prove, but the world is not impressed. I have never believed in hitting a lady, but she stopped acting like a lady long ago. Laura has crossed the border into PUSHY BROAD. I sincerely hope one of these guys decks her so she'll wake up and realize she can't treat people the way she does. She's within her rights to yell and scream and cuss and cut people down all she wants..but she's crossed the line with forcing her physical self on anyone....
    No way no way, Laura is sooo fine she can say what sh wants. She makes an otherwise dull show interesting. Lisa is a dumb broad. She has nothing to say and on her dates she sits with a fake grin the whole time. laura is real and dam did I say Fine!!

Laura is playing the "Big Witch" part to the hilt. The only way to put her down is verbally, because if you confront her physically, you only play into her hands. As long as there is a Robert or Ken present, Laura will flourish. If she starts dissing the "good guys" then her appeal will hit the toilet. And the sooner the guys with no connection with Lisa leave, the sooner Laura will have to tone down her comments. (Yeah right, and pigs fly too)

Escaping my own reality!
    Hmmm, me thinks Bryan Dallas = Sword Guy Ok, onto figuring out what rejects the other trolls are...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC
    Hmmm, me thinks Bryan Dallas = Sword Guy Ok, onto figuring out what rejects the other trolls are...
    I've been thinking the same thing!

+ Reply to Thread