+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: laura

FORT Newbie

laura

What's the deal? Why is she a gigantic bitch? I'm not surprised at all she's divorced. Sin of vanity??? Hypocrite. I have about 1000 judgements about her...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cbsemployee
    What's the deal? Why is she a gigantic bitch? I'm not surprised at all she's divorced. Sin of vanity??? Hypocrite. I have about 1000 judgements about her...

My god. Yikes. She says she's a hair dresser. I wouldn't be suprised if she cuts other things in her spare time... "Welcome to Cupid! Your balls are mine!"

FORT Regular
    Laura makes me want to watch this show. Just like Simon did with American Idol. Her expressions alone are priceless! If it weren't for her so many people wouldn't watch. I know I would have been bored after the first guy without her there.

Laura

Laura is freakin awesome, She's so funny...The faces she makes and the things she says is the only reason my friends and I watch the show.
    keep up the good work laura don't change a thing. much love from Canada.....
    P.S. Guys don't waste your time writing rude things about laura cuz I'm sure she really doesn't care. :rofl :rofl

FORT Newbie
    I love Laura and agree with pretty much everything she does or says. Most of these guys are sick!

Face it Laura is a bitch and you either love her or hate her. Simon is laughing all the way to the bank with this one because she makes the show - no doubt about it.

I love it but she went a little too far with the guy with the sword.

Can't wait till next week.

The dance of Laura and the sword guy was hysterical.

Particularly on a Freudian level.

This chick has serious issues. I've watched the show every night it has came on, and she seems to get louder and crankier every episode.

She acts like she's perfect, but in my opinion, she's nothing but a prissy wannabe.

Although, it was pretty funny when she ripped the ski dude's pic.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

Does she breathe fire?....I think she's Satan's daughter

FORT Newbie

She's rediculous

Laura remained a credible characterfor a while..but her bad attitude and REALLY BAD portrayal of a badass got out of control when she 1) took that guy's pictures and ripped them up..what did that prove besides total disregard for someone's possessions? and 2) When she insisted on touching the sword and got nasty when the guy defended himself. No self-respecting adult would be caught dead acting like that at all, much less on national TV. She's a spoiled child playing the protective best friend, and I hope she's completely embarassed when she watches herself on TV. Surely she doesn't wonder why she's currently single. Too bad Laura isn't instigating other WOMEN on this show..I'd love to watch one of them take her down by the hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast