+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: laura

Hey y'all this is the "Guy with the Stick". Ive been trolling around to see what kind of responses I got from my national TV debut. It's nice to see that I didnt come off as totally weird. and people are pretty positive about the whole incident.

The reason I wouldnt let her touch the stick, isnt because I was obsessed with not letting her touch it but rather I'm supposed to have a stronger connection with my sword. Granted it's not a real sword, but I need to treat it as such. Back in the day, when samurai actually carried real swords, they considered their weapon to be an actual extension of their body. This was an object that their life may depend upon, so they reveared (sp?) their weapons. They would even take them to bed with them.

I'll never carry a real sword with me and I may never get into a sword duel with another samurai. But if I am to train with the boken properly, I need to treat my weapon as the old samurai's would.

I hope that helps. I'll be trolling around, milking my few minutes of fame. Catch y'all later.

BryanDallassaid
    ...when she 1) took that guy's pictures and ripped them up..what did that prove besides total disregard for someone's possessions?
    That idiot would not stop talking about how he could take Lisa around the world and he thought that he could just keep going. Ripping his pictures was the only way to stop him talking. He wouldn't stop and security was called to take him away. Outside he complained about not getting a chance at the half-million dollars.--Psycho!!

guywithstick said
    ...Hey y'all this is the "Guy with the Stick". Ive been trolling around to see what kind of responses I got from my national TV debut. It's nice to see that I didnt come off as totally weird. and people are pretty positive about the whole incident.
    Sorry buddy, if that was really you, you did come across as a little weird. Yes Laura was being agressive but that's her job.
    Enjoy your 15 seconds of fame. ( If that was really you)
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

FORT Regular
    I wonder how much of this is real and how much of it's an act, although much like Simon, I don't think a person can be that bitchy without it at least being a part of their non-TV personality. It's unlikely Lisa would've been selected if not for Laura being her sidekick. Thank God Laura herself isn't the one who's going to be marrying these guys.

Ripping his pictures was the only way to stop him talking.
    Didn't work. It just pissed him off and made her look like (more of) a bitch.

Sorry buddy, if that was really you, you did come across as a little weird.
    I'd have to second that.

I know what you are saying

I know it came off as a bit weird and I should have let her touch the sword. Oh well, it was fun and my family/friends got a kick out of watching it.

I was trying to stick to my principals but apparently, I was too rigid in following them.

It was all good though.

tbeckett
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs
    Laura makes me want to watch this show. Just like Simon did with American Idol. Her expressions alone are priceless! If it weren't for her so many people wouldn't watch. I know I would have been bored after the first guy without her there.
    Which is precisely why I think they 'cast' this role as a Simon-wannabe. I still believe these two "friends" are really actresses. Simone knew what he wanted and he wanted a female version of himself

FORT Fan
    She's juicying it for as much as she can. She's a hair dresser that acts as if she's earned her strips to rag on guys she wouldn't have a chance with, especially with that sailor's mouth.
    Last edited by wm54; 07-31-2003 at 08:01 PM.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by guywithstick
    I know it came off as a bit weird and I should have let her touch the sword. Oh well, it was fun and my family/friends got a kick out of watching it.

I was trying to stick to my principals but apparently, I was too rigid in following them.

It was all good though.
    But I don't get your principles, sir.

FORT Newbie

Laura Laura Laura

WHO R WE KIDDING? Laura is the one the show should be about. She is sooo fine. Blonde, tan, those legs,she's smart and those eyes wow. She's great, I love her attitude. Dating her would be a laugh a minute. The tougher she is the sexier she gets. Guys who don't see it are probably intimidated. I can understand that she is intimidating but that's is what makes her especially hot. I just can't say enough, just look at her she blows Lisa away (Lisa is pretty but...).

FORT Newbie
    Laura is sooo fine She is the most interesting one on the show.
    Dating her would be a laugh a minute. She may appear intimidating but just look at her , WOW! The show should have her as the star not Lisa. Lisa is pretty but c'mon Laura is seriously beautiful. I cansee her on the next crazy reality dating show. Although she probably wouldn't want to unless she's guaranteed big cash. She is msart witty (not a bitch) she is just an independent thinker and has the legs, hair, skin to go with it. Oh ya did I mention those eyes wow those eyes

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    I wonder how much of this is real and how much of it's an act, although much like Simon, I don't think a person can be that bitchy without it at least being a part of their non-TV personality. It's unlikely Lisa would've been selected if not for Laura being her sidekick. Thank God Laura herself isn't the one who's going to be marrying these guys.

Didn't work. It just pissed him off and made her look like (more of) a bitch.

I'd have to second that.
    laura is fine. Shes the smartest and most entertaining one on the show.Dating her would be a laught a minute. She is very photogenic and looks dam good always. Those eyesreally come out. Laura is the real babe ont he show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast