+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 07/15 ** Spoiler Thread**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

07/15 ** Spoiler Thread**

Can't believe I am even starting this thread but I'm going to watch the show so I may as well.

Starting out in Chicago. Some hotties in line. Some lamies, too. Some guy who refers to himself as Superdan. One word. Superdan. Nice.

Lisa looks like she has colored her hair to me. Hmmmm.

#1071 shows off his legs. Bet he shows off his ass next as they send him through the door. He's a mailman of 16 years....um, ready to snap, no doubt.

The bitches....oh, I mean FRIENDS....are starting in on him. Asking him if that is his real hair. He says it is from Hair Club for Men.

Nice. He's divorced, had a gambling problem for a small period and he has not had a drink since August 1st, 1997.

They have now advised him he is dreaming if he thinks he can get Lisa for a wife.

I was right. There's his butt.

#1010 - Superdan. Oh, yeah. He's in the room and taking out what looks to be picket signs and he brought his friend to do a martial arts example. Um, he's undressing. Now I am PRAYING for martial arts.

His goal in life is to become an ultimate fighter and have Lisa as his trophy to walk to the ring with him.

Bye, Superdan.

FORT Fogey
    Are you talking about the show that aired tonight 7/14? it is a re-run of the first show. The new one will air on Wed night..

#1006 - OOOOOOOH! Dominic. Cute. Comes in with a picnic and invites the girls to join him. He's 21, in school for his Masters. He has a young Mr. Big look to him (for you Sex and the City fans). He wants kids, is close to his family. Egads. So close he brought his mom and his little sister Julie. I actually like him in a corny sorta way. Yeah, they think he is adorable, too. He'll be staying.

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Are you talking about the show that aired tonight 7/14? it is a re-run of the first show. The new one will air on Wed night..
    BA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA! OMG MY LIFE IS SOOOOOOOO SAD!!!! I am watching reruns of shows I have partially seen and I think they are new!!!!!

Please, someone come and save me from this. Please.

Hey, is today REALLY the 14th??? LMAOOOOOOOO!

FORT Fogey
    Uh MajiH this a repeat and has been re-capped! If you are liking the show your going to love that a new episode airs tommorow night!

Oh, Firegirl. Can we go out for a drink somewhere? Really. I just need to get out of the house. This just cinched it for me!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    OMG>> that is hysterical! ok, well you keep chasing butterflies and we will all see you here tommorow!

FORT Fogey
    Sure,, you definately need on! My treat, in fact have two! lol , wiping eyes holding stomach.. that was good!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast