+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darren the Londoner who auditioned in Miami

FORT Newbie

darren = babe

Darren is a babe and I love his accent. I'm so sad he was kicked off. Does everyone love him as much as I do?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by billyburoo
    darren was cute, and too good for that girl. he was the only guy classy enough to dress in a suit. and he wasn't that shy - lisa hardly gave him a chance. he was just not making a fool out of himself like the other dudes. i can't believe he kept that austrian guy and ditched darren.
    ITA! I'm dumbfounded at her stupidity!

FORT Newbie
    I thought he was one of the best! Lisa's kooky!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiglon
    I went to high school with him in Switzerland. He is actually an American citizen who just grew up in London.
    oh yeah? oh my god, my friends and i are drooling over him!!! tell me more about him - has he always been such a babe? did all the girls LOVE him in high school?

FORT Newbie
    thank you. Hello to you and your friends from Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by billyburoo
    darren was cute, and too good for that girl. he was the only guy classy enough to dress in a suit. and he wasn't that shy - lisa hardly gave him a chance. he was just not making a fool out of himself like the other dudes. i can't believe he kept that austrian guy and ditched darren.
    There is no accounting for taste. This woman hasn't got the faintest clue when it comes to men. No wonder she is having such a hard time finding a decent guy, she is only attracted to jerks.

Darren did seem like a keeper, so I was surprised to. Especially when she didn't boot Evan and did boot Darren. Honestly, I wondered if the producers have any input at all. I thought Evan's kind of a dog--good for ratings, but bad for an actual human woman.

Maybe Lisa and Darren just had no chemistry.

FORT Fogey
    How can there be "chemistry" when you don't even know the guys? It's like a cattle call and everybody says the same old stuff.

A lot of the guys are really nice and good looking though, and Darren was definitely one of them. I think Lisa is too influenced by those skanky friends of hers, especially the awful Laura.

I found Darren to be cute, classy, intelligent, and successful, like the rest of you. I really have to doubt LIsa's intelligence, and common sense, for getting rid of Darren and keeping the likes of RENDA, a freakin' street hustler who she'll have to support for the rest of her life, should he win. I even think one of her friends said that getting rid of Darren was a big mistake-- but at least she got rid of Paco in the process. I mean, if she's really a career-oriented professional woman, I doubt she's going to want to bring a guy with huge, frizzy hair, or a guy with holes in his ears.
    She's an idiot for getting rid of Darren !!!
    ~*Danielle*~
    George W. Bush 2004!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12