+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please, next seaSon, LET THE GIRLS BEG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism63
    I hate double standards. Guys can be humiliated as a form of comedy entertainment, but Gals need to be protected from any kind of harm, because they're too delicate. PUH-LEESE!!
    I agree with you that the humiliation goes too far on this show, and those women are just plain cruel.
    But to suggest that only men are suffering the indignities is dead wrong.
    On how many romance reality shows do the female contestants strip down to their bikinis? Let's see ... all of them.
    And what about the women on Joe Millionaire (they had to shovel poop or, on one date, give a slurp job in the woods); For Love or Money (greed and gullibility both exploited) and all three Bachelors ("I could totally love him!")?
    For a while these shows were all about jealous, conniving, desperate women who would do anything to get a man. Kind of humiliating, but kind of entertaining too.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Love Bites
    Hey, Prism

There are a few things you need to know about women. One of those things is that being a suitor is not part of our programming. A woman who would "audition" for Cupid would be bad news, but entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism63
    I am a Libra, and I think things should be fair and equitable. "What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander," sort-of-thing"

So, while these guys on CUPID are being scrutinized, and judged, and insulted, and humiliated by these (not attractive AT ALL) chicks...inquiring minds want to know if, next season on CUPID, will there be three men scrutinizing, judging, insulting, and humiliating potential dates with females?

Of course there SHOULD be, but I have a feeling there won't be. Want to know why? Chicks can't handle it!! Can you see it: "Sorry, babe, you're UGLY!" "Get out, you loser, your b**bs are too saggy!" "Take your little love poem, and go home, you dumb broad!" Does any of this sound politically incorrect?

I hate double standards. Guys can be humiliated as a form of comedy entertainment, but Gals need to be protected from any kind of harm, because they're too delicate. PUH-LEESE!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12