+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Episode Discussion

I'm really disappointed in those 3 women. They are racist...no doubt about it. They told Jose to drop his "fake" accent over and over. They mocked his accent too. Okay, he may be melodramatic, but he's Hispanic. He's not gonna fake an accent. Laura was the worst...I would've jumped all over them for that. He was very tolerant...good self-control.

Paco brings his mom, best friend, and skateboard along with SEVERAL tattoos. He's mkaing it thru bigtime. Seems so far the trick is to either prove you're family oriented by bringing your family or something sentimental along. I'm very impressed he made it thru cause I didn't expect it.

Cuts of Laura being a total witch...Simon admits he loves her, gee like ya couldn't see that coming, they are too much alike.

FORT Newbie
    I actually can't believe the tattoo guy was picked! ITA that bringing the family is the key even if he doesn't seem Shannon's type.

FORT Newbie

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhh hh...

I think this show is going okay so far (a dating American Idol), but I'm not sure if I'll end up liking it.

With the exception of Lisa (I don't know, but she looks like Sherilyn Fenn), the girls on the panel are not very pretty at all, and do not exhibit any form of charisma whatsoever. The hairdresser? Please...some of her tips from cutting hair should be spent buying herself a personality and fixing her obviously cosmetically done nose.

The other problem is that it seems that sometimes Lisa doesn't seem too into some of the guys, but if her best friends like them then she doesn't disagree.

Don't get me wrong, this is the first time I've seen these girls or this show, but I just do not like the friends at all. Lisa seems okay if she'd use her own judgement when looking at guys rather than relying on her friends opinions to think for her.

FORT Newbie
    Oops...I mean Lisa.

Darren from London has a stuffed animal with him...one of those lovely singin gorillas. Nice smile, well put together, and makes it thru without his family.

FORT Newbie
    I want Darren for myself!

Wow...Laura is really mean. I guess they're picking out the good guys, but she could lighten up a little bit.

Oh wow show's over already??? I was ready for more of the auditions!!! Seems like it should be a good series, but then again they all look good when you are seeing all the audition stuff. Laura is overly brutal, but what else would you expect with Simon in the picture, somebody's gotta fill his shoes some.

I t hought it was very entertaining. The auditions were great viewing. I do think the "friends" were too hard on some of the guys.

I'm enjoying this particularly because Lisa grew up near where I did and now lives about 2 miles from my former high school.

Can't wait to see more auditions. It's like a typical night in a bar - tons of losers and a few good men.
    Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you.
    ~ Crowded House ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast