+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly & Laura - Lisa's Friends

brutal isn't a strong enough word for Laura, she was ripping guys apart left and right. Some of them deserved it, other ones just needed to be told "no just go away". But Laura makes pit bulls look cuddly.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Laura makes the show interesting. She is quick with her comments just like a female Simon. I sort of wish Kimberly was like Paula, saying everyone is great all the time, just to add a little more humor and contrast. But, the men are bad enough that the jokes are easy.

FORT Regular
    Luv this show! Laura is hysterical. Just her expressions are enough to make me laugh out loud.

Laura is another Simon. I laughed the whole way through these auditions - what a mess.

This is going to be fun.

Is this show about Lisa or Laura? I have a better sense of who Laura is than I do Lisa.

FORT Fogey
    The blonde one was hilarious! I loved it when they played Allanis's "I'm A Bitch".

-Rach

Loved the show.. and Laura ROCKED.. I didn't think I'd be into it but I was hooked!!

By the way I'm a newbie.. been "lurking" for a bit but I decided to join!! Great place for a "reality" junkie like me!!

FORT Regular
    I like Laura the best. She is hysterical! But I kinda think she is power trippin' at times.

Quote Originally Posted by AndoraStar
    Loved the show.. and Laura ROCKED.. I didn't think I'd be into it but I was hooked!!

By the way I'm a newbie.. been "lurking" for a bit but I decided to join!! Great place for a "reality" junkie like me!!

Enjoy this place as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by monkichi
    I like Laura the best. She is hysterical! But I kinda think she is power trippin' at times.
    I did not like her, but I agree with the power trip part, she was making the show all about her, and not Lisa. Maybe she wishes she were the one to get the dates.....
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast