+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Shannon - The Cupid Girl

Lisa Shannon - The Cupid Girl

[IMG]images/img/lisa_cupid_1.jpg[/IMG]

Lisa Shannon, 25, was born and raised in the suburbs outside Detroit. Her father is a commercial pilot and her mother is an administrative assistant for a financial advisor. She is the oldest of four siblings, sister Erin, 21, and two brothers, Patrick, 23, and Brian, 19. Growing up in a large, close-knit family, Lisa counts spending quality time with them and her many friends as her favorite things to do.

She dreamed of being in advertising from an early age. At age 8, she was given her very first typewriter by her grandmother and used it to write stories and commercial jingles. In high school, she won recognition by the Detroit Free Press for a poem she wrote about her grandmother.

Lisa excelled at the Academy of Sacred Heart High School where she played lacrosse and field hockey while also being the editor of the school yearbook. She got her first professional taste of advertising while attending college and working at an advertising agency as a media buyer. She graduated from Oakland University in Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism and was one credit shy of a minor in French.

At age 23, Lisa landed her dream job working as a copywriter for Campbell-Ewald Advertising, where she filmed television commercials that she wrote and created. She has won three awards for Chevrolet ad campaigns, including two Telly Awards and a Silver Caddy Award.

Lisa's hobbies include cooking, painting, snowboarding and running. She describes herself as a genuine, hard-working, down-to-earth person with a good sense of humor. Her favorite sport is football and, although she never went to the University of Michigan, her favorite football team is the University of Michigan Wolverines. One of Lisa's ideas of a fun date is to go to a Wolverines game, drink a few beers and eat a bag of peanuts. She also enjoys attending classical music concerts and going to museums.

Lisa is most attracted to a man with intelligence and a sense of humor, someone who can keep up with her active lifestyle. The qualities that are least attractive to her are lack of ambition--personally and professionally--as well as a fear of commitment.

Her ideal man is someone who is trustworthy, honest, driven, genuine, secure and confident, but not arrogant. He needs to be a great listener, but, most importantly, someone who makes her laugh.

Although her career has always been a top priority, Lisa ultimately wants to marry her best friend and raise a large, close-knit family like her own.

Lisa now lives in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with her grandmother. Her birth date is October 8.

What personality trait in a man turns you on?
    Sense of humor

What personality trait in a man irritates you?
    Lying

What's your favorite male body part or feature?
    Smile

What's your favorite part of your own body?
    Eyes

Do you engage in public displays of affection? If so, how far do you go in public?
    Yes, but I always keep it respectable.

What scares you the most about men?
    Unfaithfulness

How long was the longest romantic relationship you have been in?
    6 years

What's your favorite place to go on a first date?
    Sporting event

Should the man pay on a first date?
    Yes

Do you believe in a goodnight kiss on the first date?
    If there's chemistry

What's your favorite romantic movie?
    Pretty Woman

What celebrity would you most like to marry?
    Jerry Seinfeld or Mark Consuelos. Both are family men who seem to appreciate their wives and children

Which movie or book most accurately depicts your romantic life?
    When Harry Met Sally--I dissect my dates with my male friends

What's your theme song?
    She's Always a Woman--Billy Joel

What color best describes you on a date, and why?
    Red. Flirty, warm, inviting, lively, fun

What one thing gets you every time, even if the guy isn't your ideal man?
    Sense of humor

What's your deal-breaker with any guy, no matter how attractive he is?
    Unfaithfulness

She dreamed of being in advertising from an early age.
    I find that a tad pitiful.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You just don't like her because her favorite movie is Pretty Woman.

I think it's hilarious that she chose Mark Consuelos to marry...But then again, it's a proven fact that he likes vapid brunettes (who may or may not dye their hair), so maybe she's thinking she's got a shot.

Yeah, Pretty Woman, what an appaling movie (imo )
    "That's Numberwang!"

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    She's a hottie!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Yeah, Pretty Woman, what an appaling movie (imo )
    Mostly because of that troll named Julia Roberts. Lisa is pretty hot though.

I think she gives some very standard and routine answers, such as "the trait that turns me on" is the sense of humor. I have heard answers like this thousands of times. I hope some ugly but very funny men will go to the audition and put her on the spot.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

She lives in Michigan, and her favorite football team is the Wolverines. I got new for ya, Shannon. EVERYONE'S favorite football team in Michigan is the Wolverines. It's a law.

Not for nothing but Lisa looks older than 25. Never heard of Mark Consuelos. Who is he and what does he do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Not for nothing but Lisa looks older than 25. Never heard of Mark Consuelos. Who is he and what does he do for a living?
    He is married to Kelly Ripa (Live with Regis and Kelly) They both appeared on All My Children and Hailey and Mateo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast