+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Lisa Shannon - The Cupid Girl

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Lisa has done a lot of talking about the quantities of dudes she'd like to mate with.

really? I must have missed that.. but I totally believe it! slut.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    really? I must have missed that.. but I totally believe it! slut.
    AH hell that should have read, "she'd like in a mate."

I think Lisa is getting what She deserves.She and Her harpies were very rude to the Men there and now They have alienated the ppl voting. Well as They say what goes around.Maybe Robert will become the star of Cupid 2,A New Start.

Count me in on the atrocious walk ~ Realvoyeur. I mentioned this last week, think it was probably in the Vote for Robert, Don't Vote for Robert threads that were all a flurry after the show, lol.

I said I thought Lisa needed to take lessons from the guy on America's Top Model, now that man could walk, lol. I can just imagine her walking down the aisle in a Scarlett O'Hara wedding gown, bet it would swing all the way up to her knees in the front. Those who can't walk well in heels, should never wear mules.

As I have said before, Lisa exhibits the charisma of a brick. While she certainly is pretty enough, I don't see any compelling reason to match her up with "her" choice that was touted as being "our" choice. Add to that the disrespectful and demeaning comments from the so-called friends and you have the makings of a viewer backlash. But, this is a Simon Cowell Production and we know that Simon gets the outcome he expects, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hank ends up with the baby's breath in his lapel tonight, although the phone lines were busy longer for Robert last week than Hank. I do hope Brian MacFaddyn (spelling?) can read a large number (you know the ones with commas in them), better than Ryan Seacrest, lol. Although this information may not be made public.

Back to my assessment of Lisa. The way she handled the last date with Robert showed she is severely lacking in the social graces. Why would she not explain to him that she did not have any romantic feelings for him and ask that they just have a good time on the date. Now that would have garnered my respect. Her dismissal of him was passive-aggressive, not a trait I find attractive.

As I thought when the show started, the producers never intended to be in the position to pay out the million dollar dowry. It was a long shot at best; just like those golf tournaments that promise a million dollars for a hole in one. Chances of a successful marriage, much less a successful courtship were slim to none for this show.

Yeah you are right eddie's leg.The reason ppl are voting for robert is because the way her and her harpies have been treating ppl on the show.ppl don't like to be dissmissed off hand like they have been doing to the guys on there.What a bunch of b****es.

Maybe the dates are really a lot longer and for some reason the Producers cut out a lot of Lisa's personality. Since we are supposed to have been voting for the men, their emphasis was probably on showing us the men's personalities. At least with Boy Meets Boy we got to see one guy decide he didn't feel attracted to the guy who was being set up on dates, and he told him so to his face. I've always been astounded that ALL of these guys just went on a date or two and decided Lisa was the one for them! Maybe one or two could be infatuated with her that quickly, but all of them???!

FORT Newbie
    I agree with everyone on Lisa's walking style. She looked like she was stomping through mud holes. Certainly no grace here.

Maybe show's directors gave her 4 seconds (air-time consideration) to get from her entrance cue to her stool, and could only make it taking manly "giant leaps" to her "roost".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456