+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Shannon - The Cupid Girl

FORT Newbie
    lisa = cornholio!!

I was wondering why an attractive and seemingly intelligent woman was having such a hard time meeting decent men, but now I know. This woman is attracted to losers. Her final ten would not have made my final fifty. How could she keep Evan (flirting with her friends) and the Austrian (all you have to do is undo the lace and her top comes off)and get rid of Darren. The only decent guy left in that group is Hank and something tells me he is gone next week.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I was wondering why an attractive and seemingly intelligent woman was having such a hard time meeting decent men, but now I know. This woman is attracted to losers.
    Nah, she just wants her 15 minutes.

I prefer to call her the Stupid Girl as apposed to the Cupid Girl.....did you see the men she picked for top 10? I mean good lord! They were creepy and creepier. Hank and Evan are really the only ones I liked. First mistake was getting rid of Omar and keeping Paco.....Omar was probably the best looking guy on the show. Then getting rid of Ben and Darin and Paul...whatever Lisa, I hope you end up with creepy Robert...I hope America votes all the good guys out....she deserves to end up with trashy horny men...it would fit her friends well! **sigh** I guess I dont understand women these days.

FORT Fan
    She's doin' alright IMHO. Wat the hell, she's doing a little diversity but she is still a super catch. I have'nt seen any basis to question her judgment so far.

I'll be all over her if I had the opportunity. Oh yeah!

Please give me the chance. Totally yummy babe!
    Last edited by wm54; 07-26-2003 at 12:10 AM.

Very questionable choices for sure... but I find myself liking Lisa a lot more than I thought I would... she's very pretty and intelligent it seems, and yet she's kinda dorky too. Endearing combination.
    ~M o s a i K~

I dunno, it seems fairly clear she's looking more for someone to adore her than someone she'd adore, hence the "omar rejection"(and dain, and corey, and others) a few of you object so strenuously to. This isn't exactly a new trait in women I've met; I don't know about you, but I can understand why someone would have questions about a guy hamming it up, especially on national tv, instead of paying attention to, supposedly, his potential long-term interest.

"Do I love you? Why dear, you love me don't you? That's more than enough."

I thought Lisa looked a little like Delta Burke when she had that floppy black wig on

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I tried to watch this show again this week and I think I figured out the biggest problem (for me anyway).

And that is....I could care less if this girl finds a husband, or even someone good to date for that matter.

I think she's very pretty, seems really nice, and intelligent. But there's nothing interesting about her at all. She bores me to tears whenever she speaks and I think she's just utterly unremarkable.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think that she's being a good sport about some pretty strange dates. I hope that once the voting whittles down the group to 5, maybe the show will become more interesting. Hopefully, with different kinds of trials by fire...right now I turn when the really gawdawful dates take place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast