+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian McFayden - The Host

Brian McFayden - The Host

[IMG]images/img/brian_mcfayden.jpg[/IMG]

Brian McFayden is the host of CUPID. McFayden is best known as an MTV Veejay. His other hosting credits include the MTV specials "Total Request Live" and "Hot Zone," as well as the 2000 and 2001 "Miss Teen USA Pageants" on CBS, and the "Ford Supermodel of the World Search."

I have never seen im on any of the shows listed in his bio, yet he looks strangely familiar.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He looks about 16 to me. I say they should card this guy when he walks onto the set.

Rare These Days... wondergirl9847's Avatar
    Brian is a cutie, but the hair man....it needs to be spikey like it was on MTV...I don't like his new 'do.
    "when the darkness comes, you've got to fly into the light..." ~ Lindsey Buckingham

http://pub38.ezboard.com/bjustinguarinianaiinoureyes

geez he was a total stick on the show, he needs to loosen up and get a personality.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    geez he was a total stick on the show, he needs to loosen up and get a personality.
    I agree, he looked like a zombie!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

I remember him from MTV...I agree...I hate to nit-pick, but his hair looked horrible! He's not much of a host.

You could actually see his eyes reading the cue cards with such tough dialogue as, "Let's see how the girls treat the men here in Miami." Pathetic.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

FORT Fan
    Brian is an Omaha boy. I had the opportunity to meet him a couple of years ago at an event in Council Bluffs, Iowa. My daughter was an Omaha deejay at the time and I got an all access backstage pass. I found Brian to be very good looking and personable, and had a great sense of humor although he was a bit full of himself. Unfortunately, only the "a bit full of himself" comes across on this program....C'mon Brian...let that good ol' Nebraska boy come through!

FORT Fan
    He used to date one of the Hilton sisters but i cant remember which one.. This was on Entertainment Tonight -- It was either Paris or Nicky - Im 90 percent sure it was Nicky Hilton -- He also was married and has a kid, and apparently there was some tension in that arena with Nicky. What a tangled web we weave.. Everyone now wants to host a reality show hoping it becomes a big hit and they get a million dollar contract and their own talk show just like Ryan Sechrest - who has been around for years and years on unsuccessful shows - while still having his LA radio gig.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast