+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5/22 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

5/22 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until midnight eastern time.
    Thanks and enjoy the show.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    This is moving so slowly... the fight should be good, though. My money is on Sergio.

I have a question. How is it they held these press sessions during the show?? The media couldnt report this since it would have spoiled the show?? I don't know why I didnt think of this before. I guess this is all just 'make believe'????

ETA: I agree that Sergio will win. I think Jesse's cut will open and the fight will have to be stopped.

Agreed. Without "competitions" and with only three fighters, the episode is like molasses.

ETA: Good point about the (sham) press conferences, Karen. I didn't see these stories reported anywhere. Did you?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

i'm definately routing for sergio

then he can knock out that 2ndchancefredo dude and collect his million

i'm still bitter about alphonso losing... that boy was tough

I think Jesse will need that BIG punch to take down Sergio. If not for that, I felt he would have lost the last one. Off topic, did y'all watch that boob Golata go down 3 times in round one on HBO last nite. What a dissapointment. Why is that guy even still boxing??

lol @ Golata

Brinkley's going to need all the power he can muster, all right. But Sergio is a 7+ rounder; he's got the endurance. I can't overlook how much punishment he took in his bouts...and still kept going. You wouldn't know it to look at him.

jesse's cut is holding up. I cant believe it. I thought Sergio had all three rounds so far.

ETA: The cut is opening in round 4 and Sergio won that one too so Jesse really needs a knock out now.
    Last edited by karen14; 05-22-2005 at 08:45 PM.

Sergio is dishing out a smackdown. wow...

And Jesse just got pissed... and looks alive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast