+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who is your fan favorite for the Undercard Finale

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    I wish I could recap better, but I am just not that talented. Since there are only 2 more fights to be shown, I am hoping that Alfonso's fight will be shown on the finale tonight. *Crosses fingers*
    You're doing great, JunkieGirl. We don't need a blow-by-blow account. Since the finale is two hours, I'm hoping they'll show highlights from each of the fights (and it sounds like they don't need to show much from the Fraza-Cooper bout). The 7-round Manfredo-Mora fight will take about 30 min; 15 min background on the fighters; 15 min post-fight stuff, 30 min commercials-- surely they ought to be able to fit in 2-3 min recaps of today's fights.

Ishe Bontesante on now, Ishe is winning. Its on yahoo tv live stream

Ishe Smith won by UD. Bontesante was pretty disgraceful, pushing down
    Ishe and acting like trailer trash.

Ishe busted up Bosante. Won by unaminous decision 49-43 on all three cards. Bosante had 3 points taken away for being dirty and still walked away with a busted mouth. If Bosante did not get dirty it would have been a KO. GO ISHE Way to take care of the #1 loser.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Ok this fight was so much more exciting!

Here's what I got:

Ist round:

Lots of crowd chanting for Ishe (his hometown)

Ishe gets in first shots and good

Commentary by Joey Gilbert, Sly and Ray: Ishe 1st round

Ishe takes round 3

Bonsante warned (??)

Commentary: Bonsante very frustrated, needs KO to win

REf tells Ishe: "I'm all over it." Obviously Bonsante is fighting a little dirty or something.

Bonsante flips Ishe over, like WWF style

Commentary: Bonsante has no idea what he is doing

Bonsante knocks Ishe down to his knees

Score: 49-43
    49-43
    49-43

In favor of Ishe Smith!

Two other things I noted as the fight was starting: Announcer mentioned something about Bonsante taking "the easy way out........."

Ishe refused to look Bonsante in the eye........again.

Hey Snitch and Voice of Reason! Thanks so much for adding your comments. Feel free to help capture the third and final fight. I took more notes than watched, and I bet y'all can see more than me. Damn slow connections!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Two other things I noted as the fight was starting: Announcer mentioned something about Bonsante taking "the easy way out........."
    What he was saying is that Ishe believes that Bosante took the easy way out (the whole picking Brent thing) and now he has a chance to prove it (and he did convincingly).

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
    What he was saying is that Ishe believes that Bosante took the easy way out (the whole picking Brent thing) and now he has a chance to prove it (and he did convincingly).
    Thanks I didn't catch the whole thing. Glad you cleared that up!

FORT Regular
    It sucks anthony didn't win, but he sucked today. What is up with picking up and elbow hitting, and then hitting ishe behind the head? He was waaay better in contender. I hate Ishe, but he definetely deserved to win this one. And what is up with hugging in today's games? I guess they took hugging out in the contender non-live matches.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Thanks, Snitch, VOR and JG. In the regular episodes, I didn't think Bonsante was as bad (not nice) as many people did, but it sounds like I was wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast