+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who is your fan favorite for the Undercard Finale

I was just wondering if these fights will be shown on AXN?
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck674
    Actually, I just saw this on
    http://www.ring99.com/

May 23, 2005 - Las Vegas - Minutes ago, New England Jr. Welterweight champ, Jeff Fraza weighed in at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. Fraza will be facing Brent Cooper (20-3) instead of Anthony Bonsante as first reported.
    Fraza weighed in at 152 Lbs and Cooper at 156. The other weights from Las Vegas for tomorrow's final episode were:

Peter Manfredo 159 vs Sergio Mora 160
    Jesse Brinkley 160 vs Alphonso Gomez 159.5
    Jimmy Lange 159 vs Tarick Salmaci 160
    Ishe Smith 158 vs Anthony Bonsante 159.
    The first of the undercard bouts start at 1PM EST and will be streamed live on Yahoo.com.

That's cool. I guess the two website cheaters will still meet and that's fine with me.
    Alphonso is going to be fighting? OH THERE IS A GOD!!! I really hope I can get the site to work for me tomorrow. My connection is really slooooowww. Now I am excited for tomorrow! Tuesday is gonna RAWK.

Brent vs Jeff - awww liked em both, but hope Brent can pull off a win.
    Ishe vs Bonsante - Ishe kick his ass!
    Jimmy vs Tarick - I hate to say it, but Jimmy is gonna be all over Tarick, IMO
    Jesse vs Alfonso - no question who I want to win this one!

MANFREDO VS MORA - I want the LATIN SNAKE to win it all!

ETA: Sergio enjoy buying that house for your mama!

Quote Originally Posted by shawn888
    I was just wondering if these fights will be shown on AXN?
    I think they're only showing the Mora-Manfredo fight. The rest of the fights, you would have to watch on the internet. That's too bad, I was hoping to see Alfonso fight again. Anyway, I hope Alfonso kicks Jesse's a**! And I hope Sergio wins too.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Maybe they'll at least do a little segment on tonight's finale that sums up what happened in the other fights today (crossing my fingers... somehow I don't think I'll be allowed to watch boxing on the internet at work.)
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

FORT Regular
    Well finale is said to be 2 hours, so I dont think it's a wise idea for them to show stuff from previous episodes and then show match in the last 30-45 minutes. They should definetely recap what happened in today's fights.

Lots of "hugging" between Fraza and Cooper. These two wanted to wrestle. The ref was getting quite tired of it.

After 5 rounds, a split decision goes to Fraza.

Thanks for the update JunkieGirl. Now if you could give me a password for my stupid blocked computer at work I could get in and watch and give up dates too..?? Can you see the crowd? Are there lot's of people.

I assume all the others are up next leading up to Sergio & Manfredo, Jr. tonight right?

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Thanks for the update JunkieGirl. Now if you could give me a password for my stupid blocked computer at work I could get in and watch and give up dates too..?? Can you see the crowd? Are there lot's of people.

I assume all the others are up next leading up to Sergio & Manfredo, Jr. tonight right?
    Sorry can't help ya with the password thingie, Karen. There does seem to be lots of people, but since I have a realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy slow connection, I am not seeing much. Couldn't even see Cooper's beautiful face. But I am glad I can see and hear something.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Thanks for the update, JunkieGirl. Sounds like it was a boring fight. It seems like Fraza would likely have been eliminated during his first match of the season even if the chicken pox hadn't eliminated him.

I wish I could recap better, but I am just not that talented. Since there are only 2 more fights to be shown, I am hoping that Alfonso's fight will be shown on the finale tonight. *Crosses fingers*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast