+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who is your fan favorite for the Undercard Finale

FORT Regular
    Wow, brent vs ishe. They were pretty close. Im thinking Ishe, anthony, and jimmy will be the winners.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    Brent will be fighting Ishe at 10 am PT
    Anthony will fight Jeff at 11 am PT
    Jimmy will fight Tarick at 12 pm PT

All fights are on Tuesday, May 24th and can be seen on the Yahoo Contender site.

http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/fanfavorites.html
    That is soo cool, too bad I can't get that damn site to work. Ishe and Brent? hmmmm

Jeff please kick Anthony's ass.

Tarick

Ishe vs Brent! Oh my! I hope Brent puts up more of a fight than with Bonsante or he's going to get another whooping.

I second your comment, Junkie Girl. I hope Jeff can takes out Bonsante.

The Tarick and Jimmy match seems to be more well-matched than the others. I like both guys, so I don't know who to cheer for.

FORT Regular
    I hope Jeff doesn't beat Anthony, and I dont think he will cause jeff was the smallest. Anthony will most likely win by KO because if he doesn't he'll probably loose just like with jesse. I will definetely be rooting for Anthony, Jimmy, and I really dont care who wins brent or ishe. I hate ishe cause he had an attitude and such, and brent is too religious and not much of a boxer. It was like he is expecting to win just because he prays and such. But I have a feeling Ishe wont knock him out cause they were pretty good friends at contender.

realityluver, thank you for providing all that information! You are the champ here.

Fraza better watch that he doesn't become the target of Bonsante's pent-up frustration. I almost feel sorry for Tiny.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Regular
    Yea anthony will probably beat jeff by knockout. But who knows, size isn't really everything so any one can win. Wasn't brent a little bigger than anthony and still lost?

Ishe vs. Brent? That is some hardcore drama. They share the same faith, as Ishe so pretentiously displayed, so this should have some serious psychological repercussions to the loser.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Newbie

What the hell?

The undercard fights should have been voted on as paired bouts. Maybe that way they would have resulted in better match-ups than the ridiculously lopsided matches we have.

Example:
    Ishe (WR #24) vs Bonsante (WR #79)[would have loved to see that one]
    Jeff (WR #186) vs Jimmy (WR #138)
    Tarick (WR #246) vs Brent (WR #423)

Sergio Mora is now ranked #12 middleweight in the world (and rising...)
    Peter Manfredo jr is ranked #13 (for now...)

FORT Newbie

!!!!

Actually, I just saw this on
    http://www.ring99.com/

May 23, 2005 - Las Vegas - Minutes ago, New England Jr. Welterweight champ, Jeff Fraza weighed in at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. Fraza will be facing Brent Cooper (20-3) instead of Anthony Bonsante as first reported.
    Fraza weighed in at 152 Lbs and Cooper at 156. The other weights from Las Vegas for tomorrow's final episode were:

Peter Manfredo 159 vs Sergio Mora 160
    Jesse Brinkley 160 vs Alphonso Gomez 159.5
    Jimmy Lange 159 vs Tarick Salmaci 160
    Ishe Smith 158 vs Anthony Bonsante 159.
    The first of the undercard bouts start at 1PM EST and will be streamed live on Yahoo.com.

That's cool. I guess the two website cheaters will still meet and that's fine with me.

Thanks for the info!

The match ups seems more fair now. I would love to watch but unfortunately, I live on the other side of the world so 1 pm would actually be at 1 am here. I can't wait to see the final fight though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast