+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to fight in the finale (No Spoilers, Please)

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar

Who is going to fight in the finale (No Spoilers, Please)

Istrongly believe it is gonna be Jesse against Peter M
    At least i want it to be!!!
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

FORT Newbie
    I keep hearing rumors of Manfredo vs Sergio with Manfredo breaking Alfonzo Jaw!! I just want to see a link to that if it is true!!! If it is true I think it is fair that Alfonzo gets to come back since Manfredo did and just make it best 2 out of 3 to be fair!!

I would really like to see Alfonzo vs Sergio!!

FORT Newbie
    If you go watch the preview of the finale, they only feature Sergio and Peter, so that leads me to believe that the rumors are true.
    Too bad, I got a kick out of Jesse.

I am hoping Sergio wins the whole thing. I can see it being him against Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I am hoping Sergio wins the whole thing. I can see it being him against Peter.
    Me too. I'm guessing it'll be Peter vs. Sergio in the finals. I'm hoping Sergio would win.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    I don't agree Jesse Brinkley is definately more entertaining than Sergio.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

I can't imagine either Jesse or Sergio beating Peter.

Stranger things have happened.

FORT Regular
    It's probably gonna be sergio vs. peter. Remember anthony made a big cut above jesse's eye and he only had 6 days to heal before fighting segio. It probably wont heal completely, and few hits by sergio will make that cut even worse. It would be interesting seeing manfredo jr. vs. sergio. Imagine if manfredo won. lol. First boxer to loose, and he still wins the whole thing. But imo sergio is waay better than peter. At least it seemed that way. We'll see...

I am really rooting for Sergio. He is the only one that I think could beat Peter. I don't have anything against Peter, but I don't think it is entirely fair that he got to return. Both Jesse and Sergio are there because they WON their fights....if anything they should have had backups ready.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast