+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/8 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

The best fight so far, or at least the most entertaining. Probably because I hate Anthony, his dirty ways, his annoying kids, the way he fights and his constant crying. It would have been a travesty had a boxer with so little skill made it into the final four.

FORT Newbie
    onn the main contender web page www.contender.yahoo.com there is an exclusive video named "Jesse Gorges at Reward Dinner" - it is very funny if you get a chance to view it.

could someone summarize the preview for next week's show? we had major thunderstorms and tornados here, and it was pre-empted for the weather update

wow, lots of Anthony bashing here. You can't fault him for putting his kids first. I thought Jesse was playing lots of psychological games with him, even in the ring during the fight. I don't think his children should have been ringside - 8 year old little girls should not be seeing their father knocked out in a boxing ring.

and a note to Jesse's wife - beautiful bosoms, but lordie, did you have to flaunt them like that? ugh, you need better clothes!!!!!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    haha, I just saw the video. Jesse should have had some discipline to, um, NOT eat so much. But oh well, he made the weight; he just made it harder on himself.

Man, when Bonsante was screaming NOOO, NOOOOOOOOO and cried into Jeremy's chest, I felt bad for the guy.

As for the voting, I'd also like to see Ishe get a fight. Joey and Bonsante are still at the top though with Jimmy and Jeff following.

FORT Newbie
    Newbie here

This was a great episode and I was happy to see Bonsante get pummeled by Jesse in the 5th!

He (Jesse) impressed me last night, but, I'm still rooting for Pete-ah to win the contract

The wife needs some fashion advice (where are Stacey and Clinton when you need them?) and a better fitting bra.
    Heck, forget the better fitting bra! Just a shirt that covered the girls up would have made me happy!

Also, was there still room on the bus to hell with JR and crew? Cause I really need a seat. I realize Bonsante is a single Dad unlike the other guys (who had their wives/girlfriends), but enough already! I've been sick of his kid flaunting since the 2nd episode....first episode, ok, we got to know your deal, but sheesh, shaddup already.

I am glad that I am not the only one that was glad Anthony lost.

I was literally screaming for Jesse at the TV in my house

My Mum even sat down to watch.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie
    I just checked out the previews for the finale on the Contender website, and it appears that all the rumors are definitely true. The only ones even featured in the preview are Sergio & Peter. This should be a good fight, and if Sergio doesn't run the whole time, I think Peter could take it all!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by manfredomania
    I just checked out the previews for the finale on the Contender website, and it appears that all the rumors are definitely true. The only ones even featured in the preview are Sergio & Peter. This should be a good fight, and if Sergio doesn't run the whole time, I think Peter could take it all!
    link please?

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    From what i understand it is gonna be Peter against Alfonso.
    That should be interesting, since the've already fought before and Peter lost
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

+ Reply to Thread