+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets on sale for the live finale

Tickets on sale for the live finale

TICKETS FOR THE LIVE FINALE OF NBC'S "THE CONTENDER" GO ON SALE TODAY
    Published: April 25, 2005

The final bout will take place at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on May 24th.

BURBANK, Calif. -- April 25, 2005 -- Tickets for highly anticipated "The Contender" finale go on sale today at 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT. Tickets, which are expected to sell out quickly, are available by calling Ticketmaster at {1-702-474-4000} or by visiting www.ticketmaster.com. "The Contender" finale is a live television event featuring the $1,000,000 final bout of the Contender tournament. A separate boxing event, the fan favorite undercard, featuring the contender contestants chosen by fans also goes on sale today.

The final bout of the competition at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 24 will earn the winner one million dollars and the chance to change his life and the lives of his family forever.

With a little over a month left until the much-anticipated finale of NBC's reality series "The Contender," six remaining middleweights, Anthony Bonsante, Jesse Brinkley, Joey Gilbert, Alfonso Gomez, Peter Manfredo Jr., and Sergio Mora are preparing for their chance to shine in front of the world. The final bout is scheduled for seven rounds and will determine boxing's next contender.

Tune in to NBC on Sunday nights at 8pm (ET / PT) & 7pm (CT) to count down to the live finale. With the stakes even higher now, each fight will move one boxer closer to the dream of a lifetime.

For more information on "The Contender", visit www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Contender/
    0r www.contender.yahoo.com

I was hoping to get some for free. You've got any to spare, Alfonso?

They're already sold out. Contact your local Vegas scalper for more information.

Probably wouldn't be that fun anyways. Ass clowns to the left of me, ass ponies to the right... nah. Rather watch it from the lair.
    Last edited by corprip; 04-26-2005 at 11:52 AM.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

No way I can justify that much money to go and see it, but if there were some cheaper tickets I would so be there.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I just checked eBay. Someone has 8 tickets at a "Buy It Now!" price of $10,000. No, I don't think so.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Well I bought my ticket. I may be a 20 Millionaire as of tonight. I would so buy tickets or buy my way in. My dream would be to take as many FORTers as I could! Gooooooooooooo Alfonso!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Well I bought my ticket. I may be a 20 Millionaire as of tonight. I would so buy tickets or buy my way in. My dream would be to take as many FORTers as I could! Gooooooooooooo Alfonso!
    Are you serious? Because, if you are, hey, I'm glad you get to go.

Give us poor shlubs a full report...?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/967475

You can still get Battle for Bronze and fan favorite tickets.

They are only $50
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/967475

You can still get Battle for Bronze and fan favorite tickets.

They are only $50
    jluvs

Honestly, I'm not trying to be snarky here, but what do those seat designations mean?

I've been driving around all day thinking, "Hey...this trip just may be doable."

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    jluvs

Honestly, I'm not trying to be snarky here, but what do those seat designations mean?

I've been driving around all day thinking, "Hey...this trip just may be doable."
    Hey Phat

To be honest I have no clue. I wish that I could help you out but the only thing that I have been to see at Ceasar's Palace was a friends wedding.

If it was at the MGM Grande I would have a clue as I have seen some stuff there.

I am SO tempted to go --- but I need to save my money right now.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast