+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who do you think will come back?

Who do you think will come back?

You guys will vote for who you want back. The people are Tarick, Miguel, Jimmy, Jonathan, and Ahmed. My vote is .... Tarick.

In all probability it's Ahmed
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn888
    In all probability it's Ahmed
    NO NO NO! No Ahmed. It's gotta be Tarick. He deserves another chance. And that is my final answer.

From the previews shown, it's look like it is going to be Ahmed, but I hope Jonathan or Miguel are given another chance.

The reason why I say it's Tarick is because, in the previews there are two bald people, which are Jesse and probably Tarick.

FORT Newbie
    I really think Tarick is done. I've got no doubt that he was good at one point, but Juan fought horribly and still won. I think he's just past his prime. Jonathan seemed to not have much power behind his punches despite having a good physique. I think he may be a bit out of his prime too. He's clearly a technician and not very suited to these 5 round fights where strategy and endurance don't matter as much. Miguel....tried to take the easy way out and still lost. He has no business coming back. Jimmy could be a force if he trained harder and put on some more muscle, but I think his record is inflated.

I hate Ahmed, but I think he's the only one of the 5 that could come back and have a legit shot at winning a second round fight.

I thought it was Ahmed from the previews, but it many have seen someone different. Ishe is the highest ranked opponent left, thus bringing back his "Cancer" would throw off his mental game a lot.

I honestly hope it isn't Ahmed, because he is a major jerk. His treatment and comments about Suger Ray were horrible.

Isnt Anthony Bonsante a choice, too?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

angelic, the question for this thread was referring to who would replace Juan de la Rosa a few episodes back.

Bonsante is a choice for the Fan Favorite Match (I think that's what they were calling it.)

+ Reply to Thread