+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    ...then these West Team big-mouths should put their money where their mouths are and not go on the silly reward Bonsante provided. Really all there is to it.

Ishe's behavior is simply laughable.
    Well, it looks like maybe Ishe isn't going to go on the reward, so I give him credit for making that decision and sticking by it.

Uh-oh, no Ja Rule (or however you spell it) showed up with some bling. Ishe still stuck by his decision to blow off the reward.

I give him credit for sticking to his guns. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Sugar Ray reads his cue cards very well.
    Have you noticed Sugar Ray's weird voiceovers during the challenges? They sound like they were dubbed in after the challenge, during the editing.

Riiight...all the best $2,500 watches are the size of Buicks.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

wtf?... hanging with ja rule is NOT a reward

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Riiight...all the best $2,500 watches are the size of Buicks.
    Actually, I think the very best ones are more the size of 2006 Pontiac Solstices!!

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    LOL, Dogg.

Oh, Ishe, what are you doing? You just know he wanted to jump on that watch.

Oh well, that whole Anthony thing stopped being a group issue real fast. I think only Ishe and Joey are upset now.

What's this challenge? *yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    What's this challenge? *yawn*
    Quick! Contender Drinking Game--take two sips every time the word Toyota is mentioned during a challenge.

ETA: This gets progressively ridiculous. These guys make their livings based on staying in good physical condition. What if they were to get hurt doing one of these ridiculous challenges some egghead at Burnett Productions thought up?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

What kind of truck are they loading up? A Ford F-250?

FORT Fogey
    So they just showed Joey (who's father's been fighting in Afghanistan) talking on the phone with his dad.

Apparently Joey just called home to check in with his mom and aunt and he was blown away when his own father answered the phone.

Now Joey's got that "I'm gonna win this fight for my father" attitude going on. Geez, it reminds me of when Rocky fought Apollo Creed for Adrian back in 1976.

Anyway, the one thing that struck me from that scene is that Joey was talking to his father on the phone and the phone that Joey was using was a very old-fashioned black phone with a dial. It looked like a phone that the Cleavers would have had in their living room back in the 1950s.

With all the luxuries that they're providing these contenders in that house of theirs, why did they give them a telephone from the 1950s???

Drink

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast