+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    What the heck was Sharon Stone doing there?

And can someone explain to me what the effects of Anthony's decision might be? Did they all pick who they'd be fighting a long time ago?

And did Anthony back out of whatever it is he agreed to back then?

Did Bonsante turn Cooper dyslexic? DAMN.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

man, that boy got beat bad

i bet he cried again when he seen the videotape

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I respect Anthony for making his own choice. I thought that the choices being foregone through groupthink was unfair, and Anthony leveled the playing field. Props to Anthony.

Yeah, supposedly Anthony was to take on Jimmy but he changed his mind and picked Brent. I don't know how they came up with those choices... but it's somewhat out the window now.

So, let's see... Burt Reynolds, Sharon Stone, Vin Diesel... who else was there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    man, that boy got beat bad
    A good ol' fashioned butt whupping.

ETA til next week y'all

The only rules are the ones set by Sugar Ray and Stallone (and Burnett). Who said Bonsante had to stick to his "choice" of Lange? I'm also fine with what he did.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Hi Unk, Phat and Pom! I have three hours to go, but just wanted to bring y'all some nachos.

Well, hello there. Now, while I have never turned down a nacho in my life, unfortunately, the show is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Hi Unk, Phat and Pom! I have three hours to go, but just wanted to bring y'all some nachos.
    Thank you Jewels.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy

WOW, Jewelsy, THANKS!!! You are one darned good cook!! Those look wonderful and I really appreciate you for bringing them all the way out to Boston.

(Wow, they're still hot, too!)

As for Anthony's choice, I'm all for him doing what's best for him, even if he did beat a guy from the East.

I would do the same thing, I think, if I were ever on a reality show. Um, don't worry, don't worry. You won't be seeing me on any reality TV show!

+ Reply to Thread