+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Now that was the best fight of the season to date. Miguel was tough, but when Peter had him, he really had him. It was close and really could have gone either way. Peter finished strong, but a couple of those rounds were just plain BAD. The fights are really good, and I hope that this show gets a chance once the DVD comes out.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Does anyone know enough about boxing to know for what reason a match might be stopped? I'm curious about next week.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Someone's probably going to get beat up pretty badly, verging on lasting injury. That's scary... I think Brent is fighting next week, but against who?

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    If Brent is the one fighting next week, I'm pretty sure HE'LL be the one who gets beaten up badly.

Everything I've read about him points to "I'm a pretty horrible boxer". He lost to a boxer named Reggie Strickland. Of course, that didn't mean anything to me until I learned Strickland has a record of 60 something wins/200 something losses.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, it was a close fight. I give Manfredo 1 and 5, and Miguel 2 rounds in the middle (forgot whether it was 2 and 3 or 3 and 4)

Miguels father is such a tool. When Miguel was doing well he was saying how Manfredo was "Tired, he's lost it..." Then comes back and says what he says to his son about the Starting but not finishing.

Again, I'd like to know how they came up with this fight. We see nothing in the locker rooms on the decision.

Anyone else notice the look on Alfonso's face after Manfredo won? I wonder if that shot was taken time frame wise right after the fight, or just edited in by Burnett?

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    I missed it. What kind of a look did he have on his face?

FORT Newbie
    I thought by far this was the best fight of the series so far...

I was cracking at at one point were Peter's wife was cheering him on and their daughter looked up at her like "shut up mom, your to loud"

The look on Alphonso's face was like a somewhat angry one like.."ut oh, i thought i eliminated the so called best fighter & he's back with vengeance

LOL at the part where they were like "we just let a lion back in" & the other fighter was like "i voted for Jonathan "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567