+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    I spied Mr. Barbara Walters I think, sitting next to Jimmy Caan. Did I imagine that?
    Nope, he was there along with Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    So did all the people in the audience have to sign a confidentiality (sp?) agreement.
    I spied Mr. Barbara Walters I think, sitting next to Jimmy Caan. Did I imagine that?
    Yeah, I was wondering that, too. Hey, how's "Pensacola: Wings of Gold" going, big guy? I love it when it's either that or a Popeil infomercial at 3 am on WB Sundays.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

and they say reality shows aren't scripted

FORT Fogey
    I'm not feeling much sympathy for the guy who lost. He's crying about how he's upset that (since he lost) his family has to keep working, they have to keep riding the bus, taking the Metro, etc., etc.

Um, I'll be working and taking the train forever, so I just can't whip up too much sympathy for that mope and his family!

I don't know about a 'fix' Hard to say from what we get to see. Two rounds seemed clear for Michael and the last two for Manfredo. Hard to tell for sure. But team west was right for realizing they were stooopid for bringing back Manfredo.

Last week should be good w/the other boxers yelling for a fight stopage.

FORT Fan
    Man, I love this show. Best Reality Show on TV.

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    Did I hear Manfredo's kid scream "Go Peter"? Get these kids outta there.

Holy crap, I didn't think the endings where the loser leaves could get any sadder than last week, but I was wrong. Miguel must have felt LOW when his dad told him he'd start but wouldn't finish.

I thought Manfredo was supposed to be one of the strongest fighters when this thing started? Everyone seems scared of him, but I think he kinda sucks; he hasn't show-stolen either of his matches. Then again, I'm no boxing expert by any means, so let me shut up.

I'm feeling the frustration of the West because I feel when Fraza left, that should have been it, none of this "Voting someone back" nonsense. If you lost, you're gone. Done. Kaput. They should have continued minus Fraza. I mean, it doesn't make sense. If there had been a West fighter in the Graveyard, he would have come back, because there were most West boxers voting. It would have made the teams even more lopsided.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Mis
    Holy crap, I didn't think the endings where the loser leaves could get any sadder than last week, but I was wrong. Miguel must have felt LOW when his dad told him he'd start but wouldn't finish.
    It looked to me like it was the younger guy sitting to Miguels left that made that comment.

Get the girl AND her mom out of there. Peter's wife is so damn annoying. I really hope we dont have to see too much more of her.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast