+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

so was that really his gf? she seemed outa place

"Peter Manfredo...my long-lost twin brother."

If they don't wear gold and blue trunks, we won't be able to tell them apart. (Pssst...Miguel. Get Alfonso in your corner. The man knows how to beat Manfredo.)
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    Hey, phat - we all knew Jesse was a classy guy after the cream cheese/meat sandwich.

Man, Miguel's gonna lose. He's trying to be Alfonso II, but I don't see Manfredo losing so soon after coming back. It'd be somewhat funny though.

WTH was that magazine Manfredo was reading.....Cosmo?

Personally, I think that the Yellow Team is underestimating Manfredo thinking he was psychologically beaten when he lost. I say it might make him more focused and peeved off once he steps in the ring. Aww, even his little baby girl is telling him to not feel like a loser..

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    WTH was that magazine Manfredo was reading.....Cosmo?

Manfredo, less Cosmo, more ESPN, buddy.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Mis
    Hey, phat - we all knew Jesse was a classy guy after the cream cheese/meat sandwich.
    Aww, Mis. I like salami and cream cheese. Just not together.

Man, Miguel's gonna lose. He's trying to be Alfonso II, but I don't see Manfredo losing so soon after coming back. It'd be somewhat funny though.
    Yeah, the Ironic Foreshadowing is working against Espino, big time.

I hear you karen. I think he's going to be tough. Miguel would not even look at him, like he was intimidated already by Manfredo.

What is this?! Why does Tommy sit in East's corner? How can you trust a trainer in the gym that sits in your opponent's corner come fight night?! That bugs me to no end.

FORT Fogey
    I don't usually watch this show but I had to pipe up 'cause Manfredo's daughter is ABSOULTELY ADORABLE!!! I just wish the kids weren't exposed to watching their dads fight!

On a side note: karen14, I've always been meaning to ask you: how in the heck to you watch these shows when they air live if you're in Texas, on Central Standard Time???

Okay, back to the fight talk: I hope the east wins SOMETHING. Geez. We suck on this show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast