+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week 8 Predictions

FORT Newbie

Week 8 Predictions

I was wondering about the format of The Contender.

By the time we get to week 8, we will know who's fighting, the only two that haven't fought yet.

Do you think there will be a challenge?
    Will one still "Call out" the other?

Based on past challenges, I'm thinking arm wrestling between the two. Though for what purpose only Sly and Sugar Ray and Burnett know.

FORT Newbie
    Peter Manfredo fights again in week 5, I just dont know whom he's fighting yet.

Everyone seems to want tot challenge the best fighters, SO I guess it comes down to who wins the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by jkirk
    By the time we get to week 8, we will know who's fighting, the only two that haven't fought yet.

Do you think there will be a challenge?
    Will one still "Call out" the other?
    That's a good point.
    Because of the "obvious" factor, perhaps they will try to make it more suspenseful during week 7 instead. For example, they would still have the typical weekly challenge with 2 against 2, and the team who wins BOTH get to pick who they want to fight. Maybe it will be a special 1.5-2 hour long episode and we'll see two fights that week.
    Maybe that seems a little ridiculous, but it would eliminate the challenge and calling out in week 8, when it's not really needed.

+ Reply to Thread