+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a fighter returning? (**No Spoilers, please**)

FORT Newbie

a fighter returning? (**No Spoilers, please**)

Did anyone see the previews for next weeks episode? Stallone tells the fighters that one of them is unable to continue in the competition and that they have to decide which of the 3 fighters who lost to bring back!!

Any predictions on who they will be bringing back?

We don't know much about the rest of the West fighters so its hard to tell who won't be able to continue in the competition.

I hope they bring back Peter Manfredo, because he was my favorite coming into this competition. He was well-respected by the other fighters, but then again, so was Jonathan Reid. I bet if it was up to the producers, they would bring back Ahmed since he brought drama and entertainment to the show.

I hate this idea.
    I can't see the boxers voting to bring back Ahmed.

the guy that gets hurt could be the one that dominated the dodgeball competition.. he said something about a pulled hamstring.. no doubt it will be manfredo they let back in.. and if theboxers pick him then they are as stupid as they sound on tv.

JR.
    This is an awful idea, they've ruined the show. Why have eliminations at all then?

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    I don't love the idea of bringing someone back either, but maybe they can make it work.

That's what I was thinking too, Novalia. Joey said something about his hamstring during the dodgeball competition, though he didn't look that concerned. Maybe the injury is more serious than he or we thought and he has to leave.

The only person I wanna see brought back is BabyFace's fiancee.
    Hubba-hubba!

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    The only person I wanna see brought back is BabyFace's fiancee.
    Hubba-hubba!
    Hubba-hubba! is right, but what was with that outfit she was wearing to the bout, was that supposed to be hot? She's probably available and anyone who's got a shot at a million dollars probably has a shot with her...

Maybe she should be brought back and made Ring Girl!

FORT Newbie
    The little bit of info I got was that the fighter that leaves gets sick. Also He hasn't fought yet so the fighter that comes back will have to fight again in the first round. At least they don't come back from a loss and get a free ride to the final 8..

I really don't like the idea of them bringing someone back.
    It just doesn't seem fair to the other fighters.
    Who ever it is, they have already lost and now they will get a second chance.

If they have to bring someone back then wait until it is the last fight for the final 8 and let that person decide which one of the first three he wants to fight.

JMO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast