+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Sunday Show Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Ishe called Brent first (made it seem like he was going to fight him instead of Ahmed). However, he whispered something about wanting Brent to pray for him?). Then he called Ahmed's name to fight. Everyone assumed Ishe was going to take the easy way out.

What was Sly saying at the very end (after the previews). I heard him say something about 4 and 1. Was he saying he thought Ahmed or Ishe won? I did hear the part about the trainer guy saying that Ahmed did not think he was just punching hard. Then the lady said something about all Ahmed kept saying afterwards was how good he looked. However, I missed the part about the 4 and 1. So if someone heard that part please let me knwo what they were saying. Thanks.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    Ishe called Brent first (made it seem like he was going to fight him instead of Ahmed). However, he whispered something about wanting Brent to pray for him?). Then he called Ahmed's name to fight. Everyone assumed Ishe was going to take the easy way out.
    Thanks my3boyz, that was rather confusing. Makes sense now.

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    Ishe called Brent first (made it seem like he was going to fight him instead of Ahmed). However, he whispered something about wanting Brent to pray for him?).
    Yeah, he said that he knew he was in for a tough fight and wanted his "Christian brotha" to pray for him.

FORT Regular
    It was difficult to hear. But my interpretation is that Sly thought Ishe won the fight 4 rounds to 1. He thought that the fight was over after the first 10 seconds when Ahmed expended all of his energy going for the 1 punch knock out. He had nothing left for the rest of the fight.

What was Sly saying at the very end (after the previews). I heard him say something about 4 and 1. Was he saying he thought Ahmed or Ishe won? I did hear the part about the trainer guy saying that Ahmed did not think he was just punching hard. Then the lady said something about all Ahmed kept saying afterwards was how good he looked. However, I missed the part about the 4 and 1. So if someone heard that part please let me knwo what they were saying. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    I really hope Ishe wins. Everything about Ahmed annoys me: his hair annoys me, his voice annoys me, his dance moves during dodgeball annoy me, his attitude annoys me, and those goggles he was wearing a few minutes ago also annoyed me. That suit he was wearing when he met his fiance annoyed me as well - I just don't see what she could possibly see in him...
    As soon as he had the visit with his fiance and she made the coment about her Dad warning her that she was with a loser and then she tried to cover it up with some lame excuse that she didn't think he was a loser, I knew he was going to lose. She is as big of a loser as him.

The broccoli must die! gazelem67's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Judging by the look Ahmed's girlfriend just had on her face, I don't think she was kidding about not wanting to tell her dad she was going to marry a loser. She looks more mad/annoyed than anything else.
    My girlfriend and I agreed. We looked at her after the fight and said, "oh yeah, she's gone."

You don't insult your fiance on national tv like she did. Notice that none of the others have done that to their husbands.

I finally caught the majority of this show and I am now hooked. I am just getting into boxing and that was a great fight. Ishe was really smart, he was dodging Ahmed's punches before he began to throw them. From what I saw in bits and pieces of the first episode I was rooting for him. I am glad I saw him fight and if there is a re-match I hope to catch it on TV. I knew Ahmed was going to lose the second he started running his mouth. He kept saying Ishe was scared but you could tell the whole time Ahmed was crappin his pants about the fight.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    This was an excellent episode!! The dodge ball game was hilarious, and once I saw Ishe's family, I knew the game was on! I don't like the actual fight scenes as I don't enjoy watching people pummel each other, but tonight I could not wait to see Ahmed get his pretty face smacked around. Definitely worth the wait for that fight. As for bringing someone back, I hope it is Peter Manfredo, I liked him and his family. If they bring back Pretty Boy, I hope he gets creamed once more.

FORT Newbie
    I'm pretty sure that Sly thought Ishe hurt Ahmed with a body shot.... It sounded like Sly thought that toward the end of round one Ishe landed a shot to the ribs and Ahmed wasn't the same after that.

Sly is really hard to understand though lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast