+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Johnathon is doing is best Burgess Meredith impression from Rocky III laying on that table in the dressing room like that.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    This show is definitely better in the 1hr format.

And these fights are edited pretty well... MB has a great team.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    that old crusty trainer guy is bugging me already

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    another great fight
    Agreed. The fights are, by far, the best parts of this show. Hell, more reality shows ought to end with two people beating the hell out of each other--Amazing Race and Big Brother would end differently.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The guys on the West have better coaching in the corner. East doesn't give any tactics or tell them where they have a weakness.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Agreed. The fights are, by far, the best parts of this show. Hell, more reality shows ought to end with two people beating the hell out of each other--Amazing Race and Big Brother would end differently.
    I think the Next Top Model or The Starlet.... and The Bachelorette/Bachelor show for sure.
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 03-10-2005 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    The kids are absolutely adorable. I'd love to see the wives go at each other in the ring for a few rounds, that's what I'd love to see.
    *WILD VISUAL *
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    wtf? Again the guy who was thought to be the 'better' fighter (by record, I guess?) gets his ass kicked. I expected Reid to whip Jesse for some reason, yet (based on what we saw) didn't it look like Jesse was getting all the connected punches?

The end is always sad when you have to watch the loser leave and see how disappointed he is.

WAYYYY too many kids at ringside this time, IMO. Seriously, what kid wants to see their father get pummeled?

I thought Ishe was a bit of a pussy at first, but he obviously doesn't want to even risk the chance of him going home unless he absolutely has to. Sure, that's not a fighter's spirit, but it's Ishe. I guess we'll be seeing drama between he and Ahmed AND he and Jesse now.

The preview for Sunday shows Ishe coming out in a robe. I'd think he's fighting Sunday, but it might just be a tease.
    Last edited by Mis; 03-10-2005 at 11:25 PM.

Sunday's show??? Please don't tell me this is going to have a whacky schedule too.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mis
    The preview for Sunday shows Ishe coming out in a robe. I'd think he's fighting Sunday, but it might just be a tease.
    It could be. I think we've seen Tarick winking at (the audience? the camera?) in the corner between rounds, but he hasn't fought in either of the first two fights.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread