+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***Major Spoilers***

FORT Newbie
    I wonder if it has anything to do with Najai killing himself? I hope to god it isnt Ahmed they bring back.

Pretty sure Najai killed himself after the show finished filming. Also, I got the impression they are bringing someone back next week because the previews made it seem (to me anyway) that one of the boxers quits.

FORT Newbie
    THey just interviewed SLy about najai's death...and they showed when najai was in the ring on the show....and guess who's in the corner of najai?

Peter Manfredo is in the corner, so that proves that he comes back since najai's fight hasnt been shown yet.

I was beginning to wonder what Najai had to do with this. Interesting.

Hmmm... So then Najai's fight must be nearer towards the end, unless they reshift teams. I assume they would continue with the East/West faceoff for a bit longer.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

The broccoli must die! gazelem67's Avatar
    Tonight at the end, Stallone said "three have been eliminated, you get to vote to bring one back"

Before I read about this my first thought was Manfredo. It appears now that I was right.

FORT Newbie
    Yep, Looks like someone either violates rules and leaves, or walks off the show.....plus the loser of the upcoming bout. The extra person would put one of the teams with an odd man....so someone would not have a match-up near the end.

I guess the bring Manfredo back to the variable's(whomever it is) team.

It's cool with me, Manfredo took his loss like a man, unlike Ahmed.....I cant stand him.
    He's a wannabe Prince Naseem Hamed.

Glad I ventured in here. I was worried that they were going to bring back Ahmed, since reality shows have a tendancy to bring back the least likeable contestant. I hate it when booted contestants return, but if someone is going to, I'm glad it's Manfredo.

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    Hey, guys... so at another board I post at, someone claims her (assumed it was a girl by the name) uncle was one of the cameramen on the show and she posted spoilers for the next show.

She says it's Ahmed that returns.

I don't know who to believe, but the reasoning was that Manfredo and Reid were strong and Ahmed was the weakest of the three eliminated. If you think about it, I guess that makes sense, doesn't it?

The # of West players outweighs the East, so whoever the West wants back would win the vote. And so why would you vote back one of the stronger players to put back on the opposing team?

Maybe Manfredo returns some other way? And I'm NOT saying this Ahmed thing is 100% true (I'll say that now so I don't look like an ASS if it's UNtrue), but meh, it gives us something to talk about til next week lol.

Oh, and apparently, it's Joey who leaves due to hamstring injury. But I know some of you guessed that already. If that ends up being true, that's sucks. He was only so agressive in the competition so he could let Ishe lay back before his fight.
    Last edited by Mis; 03-15-2005 at 01:17 AM.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    There are reasons - personal reasons - to bring Peter back. Some of them have fought (and lost to) him before, and want another shot. Anthony in particular wants a chance to fight him again. Why not give Anthony his shot? Peter can be beaten. Alfonso showed that. Why be afraid of Peter?

I'm loath to believe that spoiler, because that's just too convenient (and stupid of the poster) for someone to post that stuff and say "my uncle was a cameraman for the show."

Of course those previews are always one edited blur, but I could have sworn it was the East that had to decide who to bring back. Maybe I was just making assumptions based on previous knowledge.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast