+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    This show is awesome. I hope it does well in the ratings.

Good bout.

FORT Fan
    I can't believe Manfreddy got beat.

Da King of Donkeyz
    this was a great show. Nice job underdog :-)
    **Fighting for Same-Sex Marriage**

People loving one another doesn't hurt anyone does it?

~ Anh

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I watched. Wow, I couldn't believe it. It looked like Manfredo wasn't really fighting at all. His legs looked like lead, and he didn't protect his head very much. I thought he woke up after the second round... but he went back to sleep. He didn't know how to fight the guy, and it showed... yowch.

This was a good show, but damn NBC and all the freakin' commercials. This'll be better when it hits its 1hr format.

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    I registered specifically to discuss this show. I really liked it. I don't even LIKE boxing, but they did some good promotional work for it so I though, meh, let me check it out.

I was rooting for Alfonso to win cuz of the underdog factor, but felt bad for Peter after he lost. Most everyone on the show was looking at Peter to win; maybe that guy (forgot his name) was right about East boxers not having as good competition to fight? I dunno.

Mis.

I think Peter was a little cocky - he's a good fighter, but where was his head and heart? It really didn't show.

I'm in Pacific Time Zone, so I might give this look when it's on, if you guys seem to like it. I guess I was just a bit skeptical, especially since it got so hyped. I happen to like boxing though, so why not, I'll give it a shot.

Miz!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowy, the fight itself is pretty exciting to watch. The lead-in is a little slow, but this is an introductory show... but the fight itself... wow. Good stuff. I was out of my chair.

It's worth it SG.

So far, these guys seem to be better sportsmen than the guys on the UFC. They carry themselves with a little more dignity.

Haven't seen the fight yet (coming on soon), but Alfonso is a little hottie for stepping up and taking on Peter like that. Grrrrr. Can't wait to see how it goes down.

Nice... a little rivalry building up there between Ishe and that other guy. Should be exciting down the road.
    Last edited by corprip; 03-08-2005 at 12:29 AM.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast