+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahmed

Ahmed

Houston/Los Angeles
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 154lbs
    Professional Record: W 18, L 0, Draw 0, KO 9

Ahmed was born in Lebanon and raised in Denmark. He had a very successful Pro career as a European boxer until he was noticed by a US promoter/manager who signed him up and brought him to Houston. To date, Ahmed has a perfect pro record at 18-0. His amateur record was 81-1 and he claims he was robbed in his only loss ... fighting a local fighter in Germany.

Ahmed lives with (and is supported by) his girlfriend, Brandy, a very beautiful 20-something television host who is moving to LA to expand her career. Ahmed will follow her to LA as Hollywood is his "destiny." His peers even call him "Hollywood", and he embraces this nickname because he feels that he IS Hollywood personified.

Good looking yet extremely vain, Ahmed plans to be a top model and movie star as well as a world champion boxer. He thinks his opponents don't take him seriously because he is "so pretty." He claims the truth is that the reason he's so pretty is because no one can hit him. Count on Ahmed to stir the pot and create some controversy with his cocky and flashy look and personality.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 08:09 AM.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Good looking yet extremely vain, Ahmed plans to be a top model and movie star as well as a world champion boxer.
    I'm not a fan of the overly-vain male. I'm sure casting was happy to find him, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Claiming he's a pretty boy, seems to me he's just begging to be hit in the face, no? At 6'1," I would imagine he's got quite a reach, though, right?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Claiming he's a pretty boy, seems to me he's just begging to be hit in the face, no?
    That's what I was thinking and started recalling the scene from Fight Club:
    "I wanted to destroy something beautiful."
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

When this guy came in for the first time, I immediately thought of Miami Vice.
    He's very good looking, and I was impressed that everyone stopped what they were doing to see him do his sparring. I am sure it was because no one knew anything about him before, but he still made an impression. His cockiness reminds me just a tad of Prince Naseem.

FORT Newbie
    Ahmed made sure he stood out and he did because Sly noticed him right away. And his team would have probably won but Ahmed couldn't even remember the combination to the the lock.

Yep, I agree wheatgrass. He wasn't even looking at the numbers, even when Tommy yelled through the bullhorn that he needed to remember the numbers.

Ahmed doesn't seem to be that smart, and he let his emotions take control of him instead of the other way around. But he does have the potential of being a great figher. He needs to first grow up first, and learn to listen before opening his big mouth.

Ahmed is dumber than dirt. Whenever he would talk, I'd cringe from his horrible use of English. And his Hollywood comments were vomitous, if not retarded.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Newbie
    Pretty? I think his girlfriend, Brandy, is hot. Ahmed? OK. Not bad, but I liker her better.

Boxing? How did he get to be 81-1? Did he lied? Who are these idiots to lose to him? Very average.

Intelligent? Forget it.

To me, his strategy was simple. Get here, make some noise, get notice, then hope to get a Hollywood career. My prediction, he probably will get a couple minor roles, probably even play some villain. With his ego and character, we will soon say, Ahmed Who?

FORT Newbie
    what hes only 150ish pounds and 6'1? are you sure? that is really light for that height.. and he prob looks a little heavier than that.. if he was 5'8 then that would make a little more sens but i can see he has a thin neck so hes no bull but he looks heavier than 150 if hes 6 ft

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast