+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alfonso

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    I read about that Haggel. I thought it was way cool of Jesse too.

There's only been three shows, but I can say Alfonso was my early favorite. I like underdogs, I guess. Although he's not really an underdog anymore. I'd like to see how he does next fight.

I've grown to really like Alfonso and to appreciate his insights into the show. (Not that I ever disliked him; but in the first episode, you don't really get to know him--or anyone--until he stepped up to fight in the first bout.)

As for Jesse Brinkley, I'm sure he could have used the money, too. That was a generous gesture, and it changes (read: improves) my opinion of him a little.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

This guy is adorable

I was just looking at the family photo gallery on his site and they're just great, a wonderful mixture of fun and family.

FORT Newbie
    Hey..Alfonso

I saw the look on your face after Manfredo finally won, what were you really thinking ? And thanks to you & the other guys on the show for providing us with great entertainment. Good luck with your career.

well done alfonso.. for an underdog you look the most seasoned and composed of all of them.. keep punching.

I'm rooting for this guy to take it all. A giant of a man (and fighter) and an impressive combination of skill and heart. Good luck out there, 'Fonso Gomez, I hope to see you with your arms up in a ring at Caesars in the near future.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I'm definitely rooting for Alfonso.
    He has so much heart.
    He started off so well against Ahmed, but when Ahmed rallied I felt that he might be able to over-power Alfonso.
    Not a bit of it though.
    Great fight.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm definitely rooting for Alfonso.
    He has so much heart.
    He started off so well against Ahmed, but when Ahmed rallied I felt that he might be able to over-power Alfonso.
    Not a bit of it though.
    Great fight.
    I haven't seen it yet (DVR to watch both episodes) and am glad to hear he won! He seems like a great guy and did such a good job in the first fight.

FORT Newbie

The champ

Alfonso is great..I really admire him!

JR.
    Alfonso is a beast, he beat 2 of the toughest fighters in this competition IMO. It seems like his punches are a lot harder than the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast