+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anthony

Anthony

Shakopee, MN
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 154lbs
    Professional Record: W 24, L 4, Draw 3, KO 13

Anthony is a hard-working, honest and sincere single father who is fiercely committed to his two kids, Brittany (10) and Derek (8). His blue collar work ethic is so strong you get the impression he will fight until he's half-dead to win this competition for his kids. They give him the strength to fight harder, even when exhausted and in pain, and he thinks about his kids if he's ever in trouble in the ring. When not training or working, Anthony enjoys spending time with his kids and his family in Crosby, MN, hunting and fishing.

Anthony works the overnight shift as a K-Mart Manager and has found it difficult to juggle his family responsibilities, his job and his boxing career. He's proud to be an honest working man and a good father, and those values mean more to him than money or success. Anthony dedicates this experience to his two kids (who are also young boxers in training).

Anthony fought and lost to Peter Manfredo in 2004 and is hungry for a shot to settle the score.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 08:56 AM.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I think this is the guy who's been featured on the television commercials.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I think you're right, hep.
    I've only seen a couple, but he looks familiar.

He's obviously a dedicated family guy.
    He has a pretty good fight record too, not that I really know anything about boxing

My co-worker boxes at the same place Anthony does and knows him. I'm going to have to watch tonight just because of that reason.

+ Reply to Thread