+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse

Jesse

Yerington, NV
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 160lbs
    Professional Record: W 23, L 1, Draw 0, KO 16

Jesse is a loud and lovable country boy. He is the class clown - all about fun, all the time. He has an abundance of energy and a great sense of humor, even about himself. Jesse loves to have an audience laughing at his jokes.

He learned how to fight from Rocky movies and a heavy bag his stepfather hung in his garage. He soon developed a tough-guy reputation and quickly began knocking out all the kids in small-town Yerington. His amateur career was very brief, as he hated fighting with headgear, disliked the amateur point-scoring system, and just wanted the chance to knock guys out.

Jesse's dream is to fight DeLaHoya, but if that doesn't happen he would be just as happy living out in the desert, hunting, fishing, and drinking beer for the rest of his life. We'll see how this country boy fares in the big city.

Jesse lives with his long-term girlfriend, Coleen, and their two children, Steyr and Denaya.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 07:58 AM.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I wanted Jesse to win for being willing to step up and actually fight, unlike Ishe, but when he selected Jonathan I didn't want him to win.

It seemed like a close fight though and I was eventually pleased he won because he stepped up when the others didn't appear to be too willing.

Mis
    Miss Misfit
    I'm not sure I really blame Ishe. It did make him look like something of a coward as Jesse said, but I don't think he wants to risk any chance of going home 'til he's forced to which will mean someone else having to call him out.

I have a feeling EVERY guy on the West who tows the line or whatever it was will challenge one of the tougher guys from now on (unless there's some personal vendetta to get sorted out first). Alfonso set a bar on the first episode and I think that's part of the reason Jesse challenged Reid.
    Last edited by Mis; 03-11-2005 at 07:02 PM.

I don't blame he either really,Mis.
    It was just disappointing to me that he didn't put his money where his mouth was, as it were.

I think he let his mouth run away with him, thought about his options more strategically and decided that it wasn't the right time to fight.
    The only reason I have a problem with his choice is because he was being so vocal then when he had the opportunity presented to him he just seemed to back down.
    I do think it was probably a good move for him in the game, but as I saidin Ishe's thread, I hope he lightens up on the smack talk now.
    I' rather see him box than hear him run his mouth.

Jesse did a great job though.
    It was a close fight, from what they show you anyway.
    I was pelased that he won as he stepped up and took the challenge and didn;t just pick someone who he thought he could easily beat.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar

Jesse

I assume that in this chatroom mostly men, But anybody else think that Jesse is totally HOT?
    His girlfriend though is sooo not, and has no fashion sence on top of that
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus
    I assume that in this chatroom mostly men,
    You'd be surprised. I believe our Administrator, John, once did a bit of rough math and came up with the numbers 66% women and 33% men on this board.

Many of our female board members like this show and have made their way to this thread.

FORT Newbie
    yeah he's a good looking guy, i guess she just put holes in his condoms.

SquallRealm, you're so bad.

I also have to agree that Jesse looks good, and he seems to have a pretty fun personality, too.

I think Jesse looks very good, but I really love his personality. I must have a thing for the 'bad boys' because I really love Rob on Tar too. Jesse's grins and just seems to have so much fun.

He really seemed to be not in his game though, until that last round when it seemed he reached down in. His eyes didn't sparkle like they usually do, even his girlfriend noticed it, as she said at one point something like 'what is wrong with him?'

Glad he pulled out that win.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus
    I assume that in this chatroom mostly men, But anybody else think that Jesse is totally HOT?
    His girlfriend though is sooo not, and has no fashion sence on top of that
    Oh yeah, he's hot all right...that's why I looked at the show in the first place!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast