+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sergio

This guy has got everything it needs to win the million- brain, brawn and heart. Go Sergio!
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn888
    This guy has got everything it needs to win the million- brain, brawn and heart. Go Sergio!
    I agree. I think of all the finalists, he's the one who deserves it the most.

Sergio is my favorite boxer but for all the wrong reasons. He's a literary freak and I love a guy that's well read.

He's a smart kid, but sort of a trouble maker in the house.... He was way off on Joey Gilbert. Too cynical for my taste.

However, if he doesn't make it as a boxer, he'd do quite nicely as a model. Very handsome and photogenic....
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

Really? This isn't the first post to mention how good-looking he is. I don't see it, but maybe it's a guy thing that I don't.

We know Manfredo's never going to be a male model, but I didn't know Sergio got y'all going.

If it does come down to Sergio and Peter, frankly, I could care less, as I've been cheering for Alfonso, but I'll put my cheering-energy behind Sergio.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Man I almost want to pull for Manfredo just so the man can get his nose fixed! Seriously I don't know who to pull for....lol I will probably end up pulling for Sergio in the end though. Seems like he has had a tough life and I love it when someone like that wins stuff because they really appreciate it.

I am really hoping Sergio wins. He is a really smart guy and a hell of a fighter. He was dodging punches like no other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12