+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 finale on at 8pm

And it goes for $950,000. Steve and Nicole win!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Total profit from all 4 units = $317,250. That's what Steve & Nicole win.
    Congrats kids!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    What a meager profit.

They shouldn't even have made that. Dave and Anna killed 3.

Jeez Y2K! You scared the pants off me!! I thought I was all alone in here. You shouldn't go sneaking up on a person like that. :nono

But yeah, I thought the prize would be bigger too.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    But yeah, I thought the prize would be bigger too.
    Especially after having Barney and Rose around.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    I watched this show for a couple of weeks, hoping it would actually show how they were going to renovate the units, and tuned out after seeing the disgusting display. But, I am glad to have watched tonight, just to watch Barney and Rose lose! What a shame that Steve and Nichole didn't win more!

I am so disappointed in this show. I really don't know what I was expecting except some shots of the players cleaning up the mistakes and problems they still had in some of the construction. Didn't I hear Tyler say they would get time and 2 or 3,000 dollars to clean up the rooms???? I thought Ana and Dave would have time to finish their kitchen. I thought it was insulting to Sam and Scotty that Dave and Ana got more for their unfinished condo than they did. I just don't understand why Steve and Nicole won. Was it because it was the penthouse and you didn't have to walk down four flights of stairs?
    Yes they had a nice deck but is that a good reason to pay 1.2 mil for only 1,100 sq ft.

In one sense I am very glad that Dave and Ana did not win, mainly because Dave is a jerk.

Steve and Nicole, I don't think anybody had them pegged for winners. Think it was rigged?? But after taxes they are only getting 90,000 plus each. It's a nice piece of change but I hope Nicole does something smart and not let Steve touch her money.

I am glad Barney and Rose did not win. It was only strategy for Barney all of a sudden saying he was doing it for the old folks. I didn't believe his sincerity for one second.

FORT Fan
    They keep talking about the highest 'percentage profit'.....well I wouldn't call the selling price the highest percentage profit considering there were different amts. of money allocated to each unit (extra money given for whatever during the competition) so wouldn't the highest percentage "PROFIT" have to take into consideration what was actually spent as WELL AS what it SOLD FOR???????? Malibu Barbie and Ken win the Complex Malibu - highly suspect! Considering Sam's apt. had been the most consistent over-all I would have thought they had the best shot instead of coming in dead last.........definitely the fix was in - I'm just so glad Ana/Dave didn't win - I hated them worse than Barney/Rose........ and I agree, the so-called profit was a lot more meager than I had anticipated it to be........

Well, they never have to see Barney and Rose again. Which has to feel like a win in and of itself.

Considering this was prime real estate on the beach in California, I was expecting a profit at a minimum of 1 million. I only watched the last three episodes.

There should have been some rules not allowing Ken and Barbie to hire back the former contestants.

I can only hope that the buyer's had the sense to stipulate that the seller's were responsible for completing the renovation and making required modifications before closing. That would explain one reason for the profit being so small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast