+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 finale on at 8pm

Barney & Rose want the judges to be fired.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ana's sad that her relationship with Dave has been damaged. Dave thinks no price is too high to win this game.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

OK, so far they've wasted half the show on a trip down memory lane. (Which is a place I really don't need to go - especially with Barney & Rose.)

Bring it on already!!

Now their final challenge: impress the buyers.

Barney says his unit is 350 square feet larger than the other apartments. Is that true? That could sway the buyers.

Todd, the auctioneer, is starting the bidding at $500,000.

Unit #4 (Barney & Rose) sold for $950,000. Apparently it was the biggest unit, at 1450 square feet.

Unit #2 (Scotty & Sam) goes for $900,000. It was 1100 square feet.

I'm very afraid.

Unit #1 (Steve & Nicole) is the 'penthouse'. Also 1100 square feet. Sells for $1,200,000! Whoo Hoo!!

Unit #3 (Dave & Ana) is also 1100 square feet.

And of course we go to commercial.

I can't see it going for more than the penthouse or the largest square footage units.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast