+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/1 - discussion - possible spoilers

10/1 - discussion - possible spoilers

Hello, anyone out there watching tonite??
    Well it was nice to see Brad and Lew again. I see nothing wrong in hiring those two as contractors. What was hysterical was Rose saying that Brad and Lew do not have any skills that they cannot tile right and have crooked walls. The only thing crooked here is her memory and personality.

HHHHHH. It was nice to see Dave totally self destruct and blame Ana for everything I sincerely hope she realizes what a jerk he is and she leaves him. The way Dave treats her is just plain bad and the way he talked about her at diner with the guys was just low.

Sam, I was just starting to like her again and she pulls a pout on Nicole. Sam needs to watch Apprentice 2 and learn what Jen C learned on Wednesday nite. Its business its not personal.

On the other hand Steve really has no call to have any bragging rights and say that he and NIcole are better and their 2 wins prove it. The deck to me is worthless and I can go to the Home Depot and consult with the kitchen designer and have installers come to my house too and my kitchen will look just as good as his, or better.

The really big disappointment was that the show is not over. When is the last episode? Next week there are presidential debates on in that time slot. Here is where I think that Sam and Scotty have a chance to win because overall there entire apartment has the same high quality as opposed to the others. Unless Dave and Ana can finish their kitchen they are toast.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-01-2004 at 10:26 PM.

I see nothing wrong with hiring Brad & Lew either. Steve&Nicole were smart enough to think of that, so kudos to them. I thought I was going to start liking Sam as well, but her not talking to Nicole ruined it.
    And Barney & Rose thinking that spending a ton on a kitchen was going to win, ha. Yes, those self-closing drawers were neat, but a kitchen usually requires somewhere to sit & eat. I guess they should've planned better so that they actually had enough money to buy a table. Oh well.

FORT Newbie
    Personally, I like Sam. If Nicole wasn't such a baby she would have just ignored it and went on with dinner. Who cares if someone doesn't speak to you...big deal it's not like it was only the 2 of them together. Talk to someone else.

I really didn't see anything wrong with what Brad and Lew came back to do. I mean all they did was build and install a table...so what

I agree that Ana does need to dump Dave. She can do much better.

As for Steve...he is just a jerk. He is getting too full of himself.

B&R...how can you not love to hate these people...they are hilarious. I have been rolling throughout the entire show.

Go Scotty and Sam....hope you win!!!

I was kind of stunned Stev and Nicole won ... I thought Barney and Rose had a dynamite kitchen, and Sam and Scott had a nice one also... I am not crazy about "built in" dining room furniture....

::I smell a fix:: (no way the judges were letting Barney and Rose win after all their crappy rooms)

I came in midway through this show so bear with me. Scotty and Sam have come in 2nd place throughout the entire show. They have the best chance of taking it all. Because they have the luxury of being in Brad and Lew's Apt. 3 and they keep things neutral. This is my pick to get the highest bid.

Steve & Nicole, although on a roll, have some serious last place finishes in their past. Even though Barney and Rose obviously have no flare for decorating or even remodeling their rooms are cosmetic nightmares where Steve & Nicole have bigger issues. That horrendous bathroom 1 where the faucet is coming out of the side of the tub is going to cost a bunch to have it redone.

As far as the kitchens go, I didn't like any of them...because they were not in my taste. The only reason Barney & Rose didn't win for the kitchen is because it was unfinished.

Dave & Ana deserve everything that happens to them for being stupid enough to ally themselves with Barney & Rose two of the more irritating and evil reality show contestants I've ever seen.

I thought Sammy was being a little obnoxious about the whole Brad & Lew thing last night, but Nicole asking her what was wrong was stupid. DUH!

I'm glad Maveno talked me into watching this show (even though she's probably already abandoned it) because I've gotten some really good ideas for bathroom design thanks to Brad & Lew.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Steve & Nicole, although on a roll, have some serious last place finishes in their past. Even though Barney and Rose obviously have no flare for decorating or even remodeling their rooms are cosmetic nightmares where Steve & Nicole have bigger issues. That horrendous bathroom 1 where the faucet is coming out of the side of the tub is going to cost a bunch to have it redone.
    Well, I for one love the faucet coming out in the middle of the tub (or anywhere but in the end where my head could be resting instead of faucet...). This makes it possible to lean either way in the tub (or have two people there) because the faucet it not taking your space. Excellent idea imo.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Fan
    I wish Nicole would have 'reminded' Sam that Sam, herself, admitted to thinking about calling in Brad and Lew. Then when Rose/Barney start bitching all of the sudden Sam is mad at Nicole???????? Ok, so it would have been alright with Sam (had she gotten to Lew/Brad first) to have them help but since she didn't it's suddenly NOT alright???????? I think these people are ALL NUTS LOL but I detest Ana the most - she's a real pain and thinks she's 'all that'...it's no wonder Dave is the way he is - has to be to hold his own againsts her.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I came in midway through this show so bear with me. Scotty and Sam have come in 2nd place throughout the entire show. They have the best chance of taking it all. Because they have the luxury of being in Brad and Lew's Apt. 3 and they keep things neutral. This is my pick to get the highest bid.
    I agree that they have the best chance of winning overall, but they didn't inherit Brad and Lew's apt 3. That honor went to Dave and Ana. Scotty and Sam are in apt. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    I wish Nicole would have 'reminded' Sam that Sam, herself, admitted to thinking about calling in Brad and Lew. Then when Rose/Barney start bitching all of the sudden Sam is mad at Nicole???????? Ok, so it would have been alright with Sam (had she gotten to Lew/Brad first) to have them help but since she didn't it's suddenly NOT alright????????
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Barney and Rose's kitchen was beautiful, but the fact that they didn't have a table made it seem unfinished and probably the reason that they didn't win ( I'd love to have that kitchen though )

Dave and Ana's fights are terrible and they just don't work together as a team very well. He also treats her with disrespect. Hope they work out their issues.

Scotty and Sam - well Sam irritates me, she's kind of a loud mouth and trying to take credit for other people's work. Scotty is ok, and is working hard, but I'm not a fan of theirs.

Steve and Nicole - I think it was very clever for them to hire Brad and Lew to help them out. They did nothing wrong IMO. However I wasn't too crazy about the built-in table :phhht

Overall I'm not too crazy about any of the couples. I'm pretty neutral as to who I'd want to win. I wish Brad and Lew were still in the running

FORT Fan
    The rules for this show really suck - Brad and Lew are the only ones who deserve to win all the money - after all their rooms won 3 weeks running - too bad they got the boot - maybe the producers will find some other show for Brad/Lew - maybe they can get their own Home Improvement series on HGTV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast