+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion Spoiler Thread

See you later peeps. Gotta check out cutie patootie Rob Lowe in "Dr. Vegas."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

do Barney and Rose actually think they will win?? After sabotaging who knows how many rooms, and then they keep coming in last?!

D. Lusional.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Dunno. Their kitchen could save them.

24,000 just on cabinets? We'll see.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Brad and Lew are coming BACK! Looks like they're gonna help out Apt#1. YEAAAAA!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Did Barney and Rose take Brad and Lew's old apt?

I love that little elevator they have to get to their apt.
    It's a funicular, and it goes to the front door of the Apartments. It's very "Malibu" (sorry MalibuPam, I couldn't resist).
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Well, my dear brother called in the middle of the show, 15 hours after the car broke down so I can't call him an a**h*** any more. But really 15 hours. So I sorta missed the deck stuff. I did catch the shock in Sam's eyes when Steve turned on her. Ha Ha , shouda kept Kim and Carl.

Sam shouldn't feel too bad about coming in second, at least she and Scotty are consistent. That consistentcy may help them in the long run. It took me a while but I realized that Brad and Lew are back. I don't like that they will help Steve and Nicole, cause skill wise they suck (Steve and Nicole not the guys). but maybe Barney and Rose will have a stroke when they see the Flames.

Ana dump Dave you deserve better. Dave is being a total jerk. In a sense thou, you guys are on short timelines, not like in House Rules where they gave each couple 7 days to complete a project, you do need to compromise a bit due to time but, Dave's idea of rushing and just buying isn't going to work. It sounded as if each kitchen appliance was going to be a different colou and style and that would suck visually.

FORT Newbie
    So glad Brad & Lew are coming back! Apt. 3 seems so far ahead now (except that awful deck) that they seem like a shoo-in otherwise. Don't want Dave and Ana to win!!!

Bizarre, but only Scotty and Sam's relationship seems to be holding up well. Probably because they're used to fighting etc. The sequence where they were "pillow-fighting" with supplies was pretty cute.

Rose and Barney are starting to carp about each other. Love it!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'm so glad that Brad and Lew are returning. YAY!!

Is it me, or is Rose getting nastier and nastier as time goes along. Boy was she rude to the realtor! :rolleyes I'd be really surprised if they ended up winning. I don't think it'll happen though.

I agree she is getting nastier.
    I loved that shot of seeing Brad and Lew comming back in.

Rose is a genius. Harass the people who are judging your condo. lol Veeerry smart.

The biggest jerk of the night was Steve ... man, he treats his wife (who is beautiful) like crap. I understand the need to be competitive, but if your wife is having a breakdown .. you need to back off.

When I first started watching, I never thought I would root for Scotty and Sam. But hopefully they win.

Barney and Rose, had me rolling about the "Alright, Dave" comments ... lol. I love when people shoot down pretentious people.

I kind of understand their strategy tho ... I mean, if the winner of the show is the one who gets the HIGHEST % of profit ... wouldn't spending the least amount of money, allow you the chance to get the highest %? Also, figure in that alot of a real estate price is a fixed price (due to the area/neighborhood it is in), they will theoretically be insured a base line price.

+ Reply to Thread