+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    The sad part about this show is that to win you are encouraged to only do good enough, not your best. Just don't be the worst. Add value, but not so much that you make a target for eviction of yourself. Then the deadlines are so short, to add additional tension, yet means even more sloppy or unfinished work. TBS' House Rules was much better, in my opinion.

I have no problem focusing on the 'game part' ... but ironically, they made the rules of the 'game' soo goofy, it negated everything!

So you have a show that is minimal on actual design, and heavy on gameplay ... but the rules are too flawed to call it a game. Oops.

I wish I would have seen House Rules ... because I like the idea of competitive renovations. I can't wait to see someone do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    I wish I would have seen House Rules ... because I like the idea of competitive renovations. I can't wait to see someone do it right.
    The nice thing about House Rules is that the couples were given a week to do each room and they all did a good job. That's why I don't understand why on Complex: Malibu you have 4 people with 2 less days and lets face it a much smaller place. Can't get it done. I can't see people bidding good money over some of the crappy quality of workmanship they are putting into these condos.

Quote Originally Posted by j2dap
    Brad and Lew returning? So does this mean they will get a cut of the profits if the Colgate couple win? We all know the blond couple finishes last the majority of the time.
    I think Brad & Lew are definitely out of the game, and out of the running for any profits. From the preview it looked to me like Steve & Nicole were "hiring" Brad & Lew for a specific project.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread