+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I don't ubderstand why B&L kept their curtains closed cause it blocked out the view???
    I was thinking the same thing, although their decks are probably a HUGE mess, so maybe they were avoiding that....

Now that Brad and Lew are gone, I dont even wanna watch. If there's a reunion at the finale, I'll watch, cause they'll be there

And I dont really like Ana, but that couch WAS ugly. She was right about that...
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Brad and Lew are gone? I didn't get to see the episode, but it sounds as if the producers are meddling a bit too much, trying to emphasize the game over the actual renovation.
    Dumb, dumb, dumb. Renovating a complex with partners who may have vastly different tastes and workstyles is dramatic enough. I'd watch it for that alone; no need to throw in "alliances" and "strategies." Not every competition show has to be frickin' Survivor.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

You know MalibuPam, I don't think it's so much they are trying to stereotype the Malibu lifestyle it's a general designer flaw that annoys me. "Let's make the fireplace the "focal point" and turn the furniture to face that and we'll put the armoire holding the television behind the sofa which makes it nearly impossible to watch". :rolleyes

I don't think they get that most people actually spend a goodly amount of time watching their televisions and most of their rooms are designed around it. I know I do.

I wonder what room they'll be doing this week. I can't wait to see what the do with the decks, and even the kitchens. Aren't kitchens more expensive than $10,000 though?

Are the people who bid on these things getting them completely furnished?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Fan
    The way this show is set up really stinks. Brad/Lew have the winning apt. each time and are truly the only ones who deserve to win and now they're gone......whoever thought of this concept should have to spend a week with Barney and Rose in their 50's apt. I think I'm done watching............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234