+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    How did this couple live this long. Barny and Rose are bitter and evil.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Someone tell me what happened! I missed it!

What is it will Barney asking Brad and Lew to get wood. There Bard and Lew are right there are 4 of them and only 2 in apt 3. And Barney making comments about his not getting the lumber a conspiracy, that two can play the game. He and Rose started all the dirty stuff. They are just a twisted hateful couple. The remarks that come out of Rose's mouth. Saying that Brad and Lew think they are God. These are just hateful people. They didn't even care that there room came in 4th. If this couple wins I will vomit.

I think Scotty and Sam have the best chance of winning based on workmanship and design in this group of 4.

Is next weeks episode the last or will there be 3 more, based on the idea of an episode per room and there are 3 rooms each left in these condos??

Also will the couples have time to finish the rooms that were not done, or were not done well, such as apt 1's and apt 4's bathrooms.

PS. the best scene in tonite's episode was watching Brad and Lew work without their shirts. Nice builds. Did you see the abs on Brad/Lew (which one?). And just enough chest hair. Ah, I was in heaven.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-17-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Man, I'm so depressed. They were working on the living rooms this week. And halfway through, the teams had to switch apartments. (ie: Barney & Rose had to work on Brad & Lew's apt. and vice versa.) Apartment #1 added the most value, and apartment #4 added the least. Brad & Lew are history.
    What a weird show. Do they just make up the rules as they go along?

So now there are 4 couples left and 4 apartments. All that's left to work on are the decks, 2nd bathrooms, and kitchens.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    This show is unbelievable.

I'm depressed too, Qboots. Brad & Lew definitely deserved to be there longer than they were, if only Barney & Rose weren't there. :phhht

I'm a fan of the show .. but man did tonight stink.

We'll gloss over the fact that the rules are corrupt to begin with ... but THEN they do that last "24 hour switch" thing. (What the hell was the point in that?!?) THEN they do the SHOVEL OF DOOM selection process to see who gets evicted for the other floor ... wierd.

Not only are these fly-by-your seat rules ... they don't really instill any kind of drama. It seemed like the gay couple was worn down by all the crap of winning,winning,winning ... yet the rules were such, that they were losers. Turns out, if they would've switched sides ... they might have had a chance to win.

I guess I am rooting for the redneck couple ... they are about the most likeable couple left. The rest of them leave alot to be desired (skill and personality wise).

I watched it on the commercials but I think it's a stupid, pointless show. No wonder why Fox's reality shows get axed when they allow such stupid, lazy and ignorant people to win it.

I'm through with this show.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

I taped and just watched the show and I agree that the way the rules are set up are pathetic. The worse players easily get to pick off the good remodeling teams because they are a threat! And do we really believe anyone will bid $500k on these hack jobs these amateurs did on these condo's. I'm sure Fox brought in some experts to clean up the jobs to make the money back on what they spent on production.
    Last edited by karen14; 09-18-2004 at 01:26 AM.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I am so disillusioned by this show. I can only hope that there is yet another "make it up as they go" twist that might bring back Brad And Lew, as they totally deserve to at least compete, if not win.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast