+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's amazing Kim got along with Sam. Wow. Even though Steve said Kim must have done something to be picked to go 2 weeks in a row just having her as the PM really improved the UC. Sam was a lot calmer this week, that helped. But I think if Steve and Nicole had taken Kim's advice they would not have been choosen least value again. It's all a matter of ego and let's face it Steve and Nicole just do not have the skill sets needed to compete at this level currently.

I do not understand Sam's strategy at all. If Steve and Nicole had been the stronger team and Kim wanted an alliance with them, after all she (Kim) is looking at the big picture, Steve would have turned on Sam and Scotty in a sec. Keeping Steve and Nicole has nothing to do with Sam's integrity and everything with not winning. It was plain STUPID. Even Scotty is saying, I can't carry them.

Ana and Dave were totally stupid for not voting for Barney and Rose. Or it is strategy plain and simple. If they figure that Kim is as big a problem upstairs and she was downstairs it really doesn't matter who Dave and Ana vote for because they are not going to lose any team members. This way they let Barney and Rose think that they are still fooling them. Do I think Ana and Dave are that smart. NO.

I think Kim and Carl and Scotty and Sam would have been a good team to go against the Lower Complex. If nothing else we would have seen some good rooms.

I like how Rose's vertical blinds took a hit.

This is a good show.A shame it is buried on Friday nights.

My jaw dropped when Kim volunteered to be in charge again. I guess it didn't really matter (they would've been voted out anyways) .... but you would think after the previous debacle, she would've learned her lesson.

Is Ana Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde? She seems so contrite and passive when she is in the apt. When you get her in a lumber yard, she turns into a rabid pitbull!! It seems her husband has the say in the votes. She clearheadly wanted to drop Barney and Helga, but it seems the hubby is taken by the old curmudgeons.

The producers made a huge mistake in not giving the "heads" some kind of perk. Also, how can you get the best apt and still be nominated??!? The show's gameplay is horribly flawed.

Still entertaining, hopefully there is a next season with new rules.

FORT Fogey
    Have not seen an episode because of the new time slot. Grrrrr. I watched the first, enjoyed it.....but lost the fact that it was moved to friday night (purposely tuned in on monday for it, to find it moved). Too bad. Isn't this what killed "playing it straight"?

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    Have not seen an episode because of the new time slot. Grrrrr. I watched the first, enjoyed it.....but lost the fact that it was moved to friday night (purposely tuned in on monday for it, to find it moved). Too bad. Isn't this what killed "playing it straight"?

Yes it is! I hope they don't ditch this one like they did Playing it Straight! Hopefully, having the show "opener" on a Monday helped get a bigger audience.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123