+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predictions: Final Four Couples?

FORT Newbie

Predictions: Final Four Couples?

Who do you think the final four couples will be? Okay, we have a 2/3 chance of being right on any couple . . . .

My prediction is that Dave and Ana and Steve and Nicole and Rose and Barney will make it to the final four. Not sure beween Kim and Carl or Scotty and Sam for my fourth. I guess Scotty and Sam will make it, because Kim and Carl present stronger competition.

Your ideas?

If the final four were based on skill and craftsmanship. Brad and Lew are definetly number one and Scotty is number 2. Hey his bathroom wasn't that bad.

But lets be realistic Brad and Lew are going to go because they are too big a threat.

Unless Carl and Kim make sure that Upper Complex is rated 2nd and 3rd best and continue for at least 3 episodes I think you are right. Upper Complex must make sure that they never have the least valued apartment. That means Kim and Sam butting heads with Steve and his ego.

FORT Fan
    Brad/Lew are the only ones adding any value to these apartments; I hope that don't get thrown out. There are some nasty people there like Barney/Rose and Scotty/Sam who just sit on their as*es doing nothing but sabotage and foulmouth others, and playing game just to get into the final four. I wish the producers come out with some kind of a rule like "people in the apartment that added the most value cannot be evicted", that will ensure that the best people stay on until the end. Next time, the show must do a better job picking contestants based on their homebuilding ability instead of a 2-minute schmoozy video.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    Brad/Lew are the only ones adding any value to these apartments; I hope that don't get thrown out. There are some nasty people there like Barney/Rose and Scotty/Sam who just sit on their as*es doing nothing but sabotage and foulmouth others, and playing game just to get into the final four. I wish the producers come out with some kind of a rule like "people in the apartment that added the most value cannot be evicted", that will ensure that the best people stay on until the end. Next time, the show must do a better job picking contestants based on their homebuilding ability instead of a 2-minute schmoozy video.

I agree! Brad and Lew are the only ones adding real value. Their bathroom was great and the bathroom they did for Barney/Rose and Dave/Ana looked pretty cool too!

I'm guessing Brad/Lew and Carl/Kim will be the last two couples standing. Steve and Nicole have no design taste, so I'm thinking they will be booted soon.

dave

I pick Brad and Lew And Nicole and Steve to round out the final four. Kim and Carl are my dark horse pick.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    I pick Brad and Lew And Nicole and Steve to round out the final four. Kim and Carl are my dark horse pick.
    I don't have any faith in Nicole and Steve...they're a cute couple, but add little to no value to upper complex and they make poor choices when it comes to picking allies.

dave

I agree ,but I think Steve will become pretty cut throat when needed. Remember the movie Gremlins....they were cute in the begining to. then it was all ........ :phhht .

+ Reply to Thread