+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Welcome texasgal! Whereabouts Texas are you from?

Which other couple did Barney and Rose want out? Brad and Lew? Barney and Rose drive me batty for the same reason (not so crazy about Dave and Ana either), but Kim realy seems to rub up against people the wrong way.

Did anyone see the preview for next week? Any idea how Kim and Carl rub up against Scotty/Sam/Steve/Nicole?

It'd be fascinating to see if any of the more competent teams make it to the final four . . .

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Lower Complex: What despicable, low, lazy, underhanded, tired-assed, hateful people. Lew and Brad have targets on their backs, and even if Rose or Barney is property manager, they will get voted out. This after way the that they depended on Lew to do Rose's share of work on the master bed room. There had better be another change in the rules to even the odds.

Upper Complex: Sam is so obnoxious, when Jayna went to see the other units, she shouldn't have gotten so bent out of shape that #3 was adding the most value, she should have taken solace in the fact that #4 was crap. No, she had to waste time and energy with a tirade.

I guess that there will be no even competition until it's one team per unit.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 09-03-2004 at 10:29 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Newbie
    how did Jayna end up being property manager? missed that part.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenAnn
    how did Jayna end up being property manager? missed that part.
    I believe that she volunteered, under the condition that people actually let her speak (of course she was interupted while she said this.) :rolleyes

Ugh. I'm not through watching this show but my god, Barney and Rose are horrible, lazy, mean people. There are people you love to hate, and people you HATE period...and they fall in the second catagory.

What jerks.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

When I watched the premiere I have never had such a reaction to people or a reality show, after all it is entertainment. But I really disliked all the couples except Brad and Lew. I like watching home improvement shows and loved TNT's one that they had on last year. At least in that show although the couples were shown arguing as well as competing, you also saw the effort in doing the design and the actual work.

I wish on this show we saw more of the work. I loved the Bathroom that Brad and Lew out together, although I wish they had used a frameless shower door that would have set the mosiac tile of much better.

Well, I have now gotten all the niceness out, it is time to slam.

Barney and Rose and Dave and Ana's plan was to vote Brad and Lew aka The Flames out because they were the biggest threat out because of there superior designs and workmanship. What happen? With Brad and Lew gone they could have voted Carl and Kim out anytime. Hopefully the producers have another twist coming. Hope why C&K voted out is explained.

You could see how conflicted Ana was over the plan but she stuck to her apartment loyalty. What got me in the final confrontation with Kim was how Ana said Kim started it because she had no loyalty. The loyalty is to the entire team and yes I can see why Kim was planning ahead to see who would be voted of just in case. Someone has to go, duh. What's wrong with getting rid of the weakest link and truth be told that is Dave and Ana and Barney and Rose.

I was a tad sympathetic toward Barney and Rose during the first episode because of the disgust and prejudice that Dave and Ana had toward them, but after tonite. Dave is even worse than Barney. He is lower than a dung worm, totally without any merit or compassion, a serial killer in training. Both Barney and Rose are foul. It's a game but all that antagonism and cussing and the double fingers he gave Kim during the final speech. Was it really necessary. It speaks volumes, he has no class at all, obviously Kim felt betrayed and she does have feelings and she was given a format to express herself and still Barney and Rose knew exactly what they were doing, of course there would be hurt feelings, they should not be surprised that Kim would said some hurtful things why act as if it is OK to do whatever because it is a game?? If B&R had any class at all they should have sucked it up and not replied or given any gestures. Do I think they will win. I doubt it.

Also that entire issue of Kim and I think it was Lew going tile shopping? Barney and Rose and Ana saying it was sabotage. I think not. As the PM and enemy #1 no matter what Kim did these people were going to read something vile into it.

What I don't understand there was a issue of Kim saying that they need something and she will be booking it to Anaheim. Well on the map on California, Malibu is right on the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica. Anaheim is were Disney World is, on the other side of LA. That is a minimum of 1 hour travel one way. I know I was out there last August and traffic is terrible. Why would Kim travel that far to go to Sears it makes absolutely no sense at all. I'm sure that there are closer Sears.

Sam and Jayna. MMMMM.... Where to start there is so much material. Why do people not like you Sam. Well you cut them short and talk over them. You got Monique for not making a decison yet when Monique tried to give directions you got her there by not doing what she wanted because you refuse to to be treated as a child. As far a Jayna, you roll your eyes when she tells you about the tile contractor and go into hysterics when Jayna gives you back your own attitude. I think Jayna is correct Sam needs some prescription meds.

Does anyone see a trend here. Do not be the PM you will be voted off. Rose please take the job.

The judges, especial the real estate guy, shelves in the shower, mmmmm. Do it yourself.

I felt bad for Kim when the designer made a comment about time management because the apt 3 bathroom was not complete. If Kim, Carl, Brad and Lew had not helped in apt 4 their bathroom would have been pristine and the comment really should not have been directed at her, but K&C,B&L did save their own butts because they did come and help apt 4 not get the least value.

It is one thing to use deception and sabotage as a strategy. With subtlety, it's a good ploy. It's another to do it with such malicious intent.

Well said Bearcata, well said. I do think that the judges shouldn't say anything about time management as there is no way in the real world anyone would get a bathroom remodeled in 6 days. Design and planning, lining up contractors and trades people, getting materials? It just doesn't happen, even if you are doing it all yourself. It is amazing that they are doing what they are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123