+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Yikes! I missed the first half hour, but it looks like they only had one day to do the bathroom. Jaynee and Kim were the PM's. Nicole was actually cursing. Apt. 2 actually came out looking pretty nice. Judge complained their oversized bath wasn't a jet. Totally different from the bedroom though, which is kind of weird.

Barney's fascinating. He's participating in the nonwork thing too. Just standing by his wife or does he really want Kim and Carl out that badly too?

Kim is in TEARS. Apt. 4 shower is so not done. I feel so bad for her. (Yes, she announced she was a schemer in the intro, but she's hardworking and hasn't lied to anyone.) Apparently Ana's vote is still up for grabs.

Oh, one of the judges is obsessed with shelves in the shower. Apts. 3 & 4 don't have any . . .

Erik and Jayna and Carl and Kim are put on the block. Whatever happened to putting 'The Flames' out?

Barney is constantly holding up his middle finger at Kim.

FORT Newbie
    I missed the middle finger!

What happened before that Jayna and Erik are up for eviction? Teams with PM's lose again.

Jayna slammed her teammates for "sixth-grade" politics while they watched her sullenly. Rose looked smug and Kim argued with Ana. Talked over Ana sometimes.

Maybe it'll be for the better for that group is Kim and Carl are gone. If the rest of the team starts functioning well.

Did anyone catch which bathroom added the most value?

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Barney is constantly holding up his middle finger at Kim.
    He needs to grow up. And, his scheme didn't even work!

Apt 1 lost the most value. Huge shocker! I almost think this is set up. This is a joke. Erik & Jayna are out.

Carl & Kim are going to the upper complex now to make it some what even.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenAnn
    Did anyone catch which bathroom added the most value?
    Apt. number 3 did.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Okay, maybe it kind of worked because Kim and Carl are moving to the other complex.

FORT Newbie
    Barney started clapping when the host told them that Kim and Carl weren't going back to the lower complex. Wonder how Kim and Carl will interact with the upper complex? They got along with Lew and Brad pretty well. Scotty and Sam are pretty strong-willed, and Steve and Nicole seem so too.

Apt. 4's bathroom had really nice stuff in it and nicely done work (probably Brad and Lew did it all? not sure since missed first half). It was just totally undone . . .

Hopefully now that Kim and Carl have moved, lower complex will get their act together. Brad and Lew don't deserve to be doing everything all the time.

Everytime they say "luxury condos" I want to crack up. :-)

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Hi, I've never posted a message before, although I've read them on this site for years. But, I can't handle how despicable Barney and Rose are. They said that they were wanted the other two couples out because they couldn't beat them. So, they know they don't have what it takes to win on their own merit. Also, by sabatoging their own team, they are losing man-power and decreasing the value of their own unit. I kept hoping that in tonight's episode that there would be some sort of twist that punished them for their terrible sportsmanship!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast