+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Property Manager Conundrum

I doubt this will be a permanent arrangement. (At least I hope so) As I see it, the weaker players used the one less vote to get rid of a stronger team.

I was thinking this exact thing, why would anyone agree to being PM now? I am thinking/hoping the producers would see that the PM not getting to vote would make people want to avoid it like the plague so, what crossed my mind was that maybe they will give the PM 2 votes this week. Just to switch it up a bit, it could give you more power or none. See who is willing to take the risk.

FORT Newbie
    Maybe if the team is weak enough that someone feels compelled to be PM to keep the team afloat? Apt. 1 & 2 are in a tight spot now. 1 is short on people, and 2 can't agree on anything . . .

Looks like Kim's property manager next week. If so, since they're hinting sabotage in Apt. 4, Kim and Carl are probably out. The folks in 4 will cut off their noses to spite their faces. Moronic.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Once again, property managers were both put up for eviction. I really see no benefit to being the manager. Other teams see the property manager as someone butting into their business, as well as an easy target.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I'm going to love this show for its basic premise, but all the game twists and the drawn-out evictions seem unnecessary.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I'm going to love this show for its basic premise, but all the game twists and the drawn-out evictions seem unnecessary.
    Agreed. I basically saw this premise as BB in Hell. Everyone knows that remodeling is horrible and puts a horrible strain on even the strongest relationships. To have this lame propery manager thing essentially rewards people for not working (a la Barney and Rose) as they can get people out. They don't care because they just want some money, and face it, those apartments have killer views and whoever moves in is going to gut the amateur remodel job anyway.

FORT Newbie
    Since Kim and Carl are out, then next week's couple is almost pretty much guaranteed to come from the Upper Complex. (Since Brad and Lew can carry Apt. 4, unless Apt. 4 tries to burn the stuff down, but Scotty can't carry Steve and Nicole, who try but haven't developed an interesting style of decorating yet.)

So whoever leaves next week is the couple with the Property Manager in the upper complex. Any guesses on who would volunteer to be PM in that complex?

FORT Newbie
    Or maybe the producers will introduce some kind of voting twist to compensate for the fact that there's only four people in the Upper Complex?

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenAnn
    Or maybe the producers will introduce some kind of voting twist to compensate for the fact that there's only four people in the Upper Complex?
    This show is so full of holes. The next vote will be 2v1 in Upper complex. It is just so full of crap.

And Tyler Harcott is the worst host I've ever seen IN MY LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    This show is so full of holes. The next vote will be 2v1 in Upper complex. It is just so full of crap.

And Tyler Harcott is the worst host I've ever seen IN MY LIFE.

Amanda Byrnes (Paradise Hotel, Swan) says hello.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12