+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Q... it looks like it. Next show is this Friday and shows the same troublemakers doing the same exact thing. Sam creating problems and Kim throwing a fit.

Shock!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Next week's preview shows bickerin' a-plenty, and a hint of sabotage. Is FOX moving this show to Friday at 8:00?

Oh god. How many weeks until it's cancelled...

Very good show, a lot of drama, I love it!
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    Oh god. How many weeks until it's cancelled...
    Not many. Friday is the kiss of death.

Of course they only need to bump off 6 more couples, so the show just needs to hang in there for 6 weeks, I would think.

FOX better not "Playing-It-Straight" us!
    Last edited by Qboots; 08-30-2004 at 10:11 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, i get mixed feelings for this show. I was so confused at first because of flipping back and forth with Fear Factor . I didn't know who was doing what and what was going on. ALso, that voting thing... you're evicted, i don't like that. I feel like this is a copy of a billion reality shows combined.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I forgot this was starting tonight and only caught the last 15 min.
    Any word if an encore of it will be aired?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    I forgot this was starting tonight and only caught the last 15 min.
    Any word if an encore of it will be aired?
    In Canada, I believe this episode will air on Sunday night at 11:00 PM on PRIME.

If I hear of a FOX encore, I will post it here.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Normally, I love do-it-yourself-fix-it shows. I was glued to TNT's reality show last year with the 3 couples that had to renovate 3 houses and whoever did the best job won the house.

Where did they find these couples except for Brad and Lew, yuck, I don't like any of them. As far as their fix it skills those units are going to have to be renovated after this crew is done with them.

Sam is a total bitch, bitch, bitch. Just a horrible person. How dare she say she is a good person. I did not see any indication of that at all.

Voting Monique and S, where did that come from. Either Sam and Scotty should have gone or Erik and Jana.

That endless scretching out of who goes was ridiculous.

This Friday's episode just looks worse.

Thanks Qboots!

FORT Newbie
    They had 5 days to do the Master bedrooms. Whichever team loses is at a disadvantage for future competitions due to the loss of manpower. I wonder how the producers will fix things up if things become too unbalanced.

I wonder if the places are being auctioned off as is, or if they get patched up first (either by the players or the pros)? Who's going to spend serious money on a real estate investment if their are paint splotches, unfinished bits etc.?

Sam's a loudmouth, but it doesn't mean she's a bad person. She also provides a lot of entertainment. Although the team should have voted off either Scotty and Sam or Erik and Jayna. Those people are sliding into war . . .

Carl and Kim are very charming, even if no one on the show trusts them. I didn't like the part where Steve says he and Nicole should win because they're all-American and cited their having been the captains of the football team and cheerleading squad as evidence of this. That annoyed me incredibly.

Actually, I like the empty-ish room. It was quite pretty. The stripe-y room was pretty nice too.

+ Reply to Thread